According to researchers at the Harvard Medical School, “Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.” Grateful was created to make expressing gratitude in your life both easy and fun, as well as to remind you, during those down moments, of the many blessings in your life (that you've documented in Grateful).
*Daily Prompts to Start You Off*
With its simple interface and daily prompts, Grateful is designed to make reflection and giving thanks both a joyful and easy process. Daunted by a blank page? Not quite sure where to start? Grateful will greet you with one question, such as. 'What made you smile today'? or 'What made today a good day?'. All you have to do is answer. It can be a simple word. Or a simple paragraph. Grateful allows for both. You can also add a photo to support your thoughts.
*Easy to Browse your Past Entries*
Grateful's simple journal feed lets you browse your entries by TIME or by PROMPT. Want to see all the things that made you smile this year? Jump to those entries in your timeline. Want to see what your state of mind was last January? Jump to that month in your timeline.
*Our Prompts or Yours*
Grateful gives you the flexibility to make the journal truly yours. When sit down to write an entry, Grateful will start you off with a prompt. You have the option of:
1.) Answering the prompt
2.) Choosing a different prompt
3.) Writing your own prompt
No sign ups. No logins. No Facebook integration. All you data resides only on your device.
• 15 journal entries
• Unlimited reminders
• No login of any kind required. This journal is for you only.
• Each session starts with a prompt, making writing easy.
• Grateful lets you answer the prompt and also save any additional thoughts for later reading.
• Ability to edit past entries
• Customize your timeline - show entries by time, prompt, tag, or randomly
Additional PREMIUM Features
(available with one-time upgrade or with a Growth Bundle subscription):
• Unlimited entries (Free version allows 15 entries)
• Data backup with Dropbox and iCloud
• Passcode with Face ID for added privacy security
• Ability to create your own prompts to answer
• Export your entries to file (PDF or CSV format)
Grateful‘s GROWTH BUNDLE is an optional monthly or annual subscription. If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Lots of new features!
• View and save up to 5 photos per entry.
• View multiple photos from feed by swiping between photos. Force touch to open in a full window.
• Photos taken within the app are now saved to your device‘s Camera Roll.
PDF Export Updates:
• Choose a date range for exporting your entries.
• The PDF has been revised to fit larger text entries.
• You can now export your PDF directly to your.
• Exporting your journal to a CSV file is now possible.
• Tags now displayed in your journal feed. (Turn this on/off in SETTINGS).
• Backup and restore your data with iCloud.
• Dark background now uses a dark keyboard.
• Passcode now works with Face ID.
GRATEFUL is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. Look for 'What's the Growth Bundle?' in the SETTINGS to learn more.
Thanks to all for trying GRATEFUL and especially for your emails, feedback and reviews. We are listening! email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Missing a calendar view
😊 I downloaded the app yesterday and I find its simplicity nice, however was tempted to look into other apps as i saw they have a “track your mood” calendar view that allows you to set your mood with a face and then see how you felt every day (displaying the faces) and then see an overall mood graph for the month/week etc... i thought that was super cool, but then again other apps are too full of stuff its overwhelming. Tried using an emoji here but then i dont have a calendar view to track my mood progress (which btw is pretty encouraging if you manage to uplift it)... seeing more happy faces on a calendar for sure helps! Any chance this could be included? 😃✨ (I also saw a cool “gratitude jar” on some app, which allowed you to see your blessings (what you were grateful for) after clicking on it, but again, it was too complicated, also kind of public and needed to upgrade to a paid version for the nicest things advertised on the app store (not so cool). Maybe you can give this a thought and improve it much more! Thanks tho! Nice app
Helped my Depression
I’ve been suffering with Depression, Anxiety and Anorexia Nervosa and this was recommended to me by my therapist. I gave it a shot and it’s so easy to use. We all get stuck in a cloud of negativity but this will help you break from it. I started to notice after a few days of using this that I started to see the positivity in things. It’s changed my mindset to look at the good of the days we go through instead of focusing on the negativity as well as appreciating the good in our lives even if it’s as small as the smell of our shampoo bottle. I upgraded right away to the premium and made my own prompts! I highly recommend this app! I feel miles better than I did before!
My Second Day
This is only my second day using this journal so that’s why I only gave it 4 stars, I’m still learning about it and seeing what I can do with it.. so far I am enjoying it, it’s very simple which I Love and the Prompt questions they give when you first open it is Great!! Sometimes you don’t always know how to get started when you’re new to having a journal, Even though I’m not totally sure about it yet, I paid the $4.00 for the full version I like the free version enough to take chance of paying for the upgrade.. I will update in a couple of weeks, for right now I would say ‘Yes’ try it out for yourself..
- treebetty LLC
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $4.99
- Grateful Growth Bundle: Yearly $15.99
- Grateful Growth Bundle: Month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.