What are you grateful for today?
It's a simple question that we often forget to ask ourselves. We've found that when we do, it helps us feel positive and remember the things that matter most. We built Grateful in the hopes that it helps you remember too.
The concept is simple: every day enter what you are grateful for. Over time you will have a delightful collection of memories and reminders that we all have something to be grateful for.
- Grateful is now Freemium!
* Those who previously purchased Grateful should see no change
* More people will now have a chance to give Grateful a try!
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent and simple grateful app, but asks for money
This app only gives you 7 grateful notes. Afterwards you’ll have to pay for additional notes. I enjoyed the simple and straight forward design with no distractions. But asking for money so quickly seems greedy of the creator.
Beautiful design, beautiful concept. Thank you.
I paid for infinite gratefuls and this app won't let me type anything in. The design is lovely but the functionality is completely missing..
- Andres Rojas
- 4.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Andres Rojas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.