By Sebastian Mecklenburg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Gratulator you can create personalized greeting cards for your friends, relatives and other loved ones. Choose from 147 great illustration and add add colorful text in tree different fonts, send directly per email or save as image on the device for later use. The possibilities are (almost) unlimited.
Here is an example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8El4A9b6yGI
Here is a quick manual:
- Double click to bring up the menu
- click on one of the categories (on the right side) to show the images in that category.
- scroll through the images by swiping left and right, select one by tapping on it.
- with the menu on the left you can change the order of the images (i.e. which one is on top, which one is below), mirror them horizontally and vertically (flip, flop) and remove it from the composition (zap!)
- move an image around with on finger, scale and rotate it with two fingers ("pinch")
- with the menu on the bottom you can create a new composition, send the current one via email or export it to the picture directory for later use
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixed bug that would export an empty image under iOS 6
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 02, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Sebastian Mecklenburg
- © Mecklenburg, Pankoke 2011 - 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.