Watching the time pass has never been so beautiful!
Gravity Clock visualizes the passage of time by the permanent destruction and reconstruction of the clock-face.
Every second the hand breaks numbers out of the dial and lets them drop to the floor where they get buried by the following numbers and eventually wither away to make room for the endless succession of time.
Watch the video here:
- realistic gravity/physics simulation, numbers fall as if they were real objects
- digital and analog mode
- control strength and direction of gravity with presets or customize them
- night mode with reduced brightness
- can speak the time every minute, every 5 minutes etc.
- change colors with presets or customize them
- universal app supports iPhone/iPod touch and iPad in all orientations, resolutions and window sizes
- looks perfect in an iPhone/iPad-dock
Ratings and Reviews
****** A perfect app made awesome
The update has blown me away. I recently had the previous version on my desk. A seat mate saw it and immediately downloaded it. He will definitely want the update and you will too.
If you could get an iPad for the cost of a clock, you would make this your clock. There is only one problems: it is so mesmerizing, you may not get any work done.
When the analog clock (there is also digital) hit 12:00 a spectacular display happened.
Where's the Alarm?
I rated this 5 stars when I got this a few years ago. It continued to be 5 stars until the latest update. Now, I can't find the alarm function. My workaround is to use the alarm in the native clock app on my iPad but still have Gravity Clock displayed. Please restore the alarm function in Gravity Clock and my rating will jump to 6 stars!
Please update this app Sent from my iPad
Beautiful update!! Thank you !!!!!!😊
Sent from my iPad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.