Gravity Falls Mystery Shack Attack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check out all new upgrades including new, endless and challenge modes! Power up, gear up, step up your game!
Help Dipper and Mabel defend against creatures from all sides in this wild and funny strategy game that features five Gravity Falls locations with over 40 waves of excitement.
Li’l Gideon has reassembled the shards of the Amulet of the Doomed and summoned supernatural minions from the great beyond to descend on the Mystery Shack and other locations around town in an all out assault meant to scare Dipper, Mabel and Grunkle Stan clear out of Gravity Falls, once and for all.
You can help the Pines stop the onslaught of advancing creatures using cleverly weaponized gadgets and save Gravity Falls with these exciting game features:
Defend five unforgettable locations:
* The Mystery Shack:
* Dusk 2 Dawn
* Summerween Superstore
* Tent of Telepathy
Use more than 20 awesome defensive items from the show:
* Manotaur War Horn
* Gnome Launcher
* Sneezing Powder
* and other items available in the store
Summon powerful characters to help when you’re in trouble:
* Giant Gnome Monster
* Rumble McSkirmish
* and other Gravity Fall characters to help along the way!
v1.1.0 – ALL NEW! Major Content Update:
* NEW Challenge Mode – Test your building skills in 15 hand-crafted challenges, including: Drats Bats!, Sneeze Attack, the Brain Train, Defend a Lot, With the Li'l and Yeti or Not, Here I Come!, among others.
* NEW Endless Mode – Defeat endless waves of enemies to earn the highest score. Each wave gets progressively harder, until the enemy's forces become overwhelming.
* NEW World Map – The world map has expanded! Tap & drag to scroll around the new game map, making it easier to select locations and challenges.
* NEW Upgrade Shop – Grunkle Stan has opened up a new shop, serving up upgrades that permanently enhance gameplay.
* NEW Currency Stars – By completing areas in Story Mode, and completing challenges, you can earn Stars to buy item upgrades.
Watch Gravity Falls on Disney XD
What's New in Version 1.1.0
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• New Endless Mode
• New Challenge Mode
• New Star Upgrade Shop
• Updated World Map
Update ruined a perfectly fun game
I loved this game it was plants vs. Zombies meets gravity falls. But this update has ruined it. It's like being forced to play all the mini games from plants vs. zombies over and over again. The store is pointless because every weapon is already picked for you. there's not even and option to play the old way! way to ruin a great game Disney interactive, but what else would I expect from you?
If this was something like p v z where you could choose to play that would be fine but this is awful, please change it back or at least create an way to play the old way as well
Fantastic Game! More levels please!
I love this game and love the challenge of it. I've finished the chapters and will go back to do the challenges but I sincerely hope we will get more levels! I know people have issues with the multiple fronts but I find it to be a great challenge. I look forward to more!
This is a great game but this review is about gravity falls merchandise, not the game. It think you (Disney) should make a mystery manual EXACTLY like the one in the TV show (and it should even come with a black light for invisible ink). Also, make Dipper's hat and his clothes. His clothes are AWESOME! Also, make Mabel's stuff for the girls that like Gravity Falls. I hope Disney actually reads these.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 254 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.