By Thinkbitz Software Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Grazing 3 is a web browser that offers more customization and user interface options than mainstream browsers like Safari and Google Chrome. If those don't quite work the way you'd like, Grazing 3 might provide a better alternative.
This is a free upgrade to Grazing 2. Since a lot people still like using the old version, this is a separate app so you can upgrade when you wish.
- Grazing Cloud Push: Push links and your reading list between your iOS devices, your desktop, and the web.
- Grazing Cloud Tab Sync: Access your Grazing tabs on your desktop. Get the browser extensions at www.grazingcloud.com.
- Plus, download free Grazing Push for Mac to instantly send links to your desktop. Available in the Mac App Store. (http://bit.ly/r8cKVm)
- Fullscreen: Drag the toolbar up or down to show your tabs or enter fullscreen mode.
- Thumb controls: Slide your thumb in to hit common commands on the Slidepad.
- Touch optimized: Just pan back and forth to switch tabs. Plus gestures, helpful overlays, and more.
- Universal address bar: Get suggestions from history, bookmarks, tabs, and search from the address bar.
- Private browsing: Browse with clear cookies and without leaving history, exit to return to your standard cookies at any time.
- Save links with your favorite services, including Instapaper, ReadItLater, Delicious, PinBoard, and more.
- Access read lists from Pocket and Readability
- Sharing with built-in and iOS 8 sharers.
- Searching Multiple search engines, always open in a new tab, search based on selected text, find-on-page, and more. Default search engine options include Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and more. Pull down on the search suggestions to search with an alternative service.
- Ad Blocking and set your cookie preferences.
- Custom user agents - tell specific sites you're a desktop browser to avoid iPad blocking or redirecting.
- Plus much more!
CHANGES FROM GRAZING 2
- Long press on link, then swipe up/down on the popup for background tabs
- Touchpad on iPad: Tap to Page Up/Down, swipe to changes tabs
- Touchpad on iPhone: Tap to Page Down
- Pinning the sidebar is no longer supported
- Pull down on Search Suggestions for alternative search engines.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Fixes for some intermittent crashes
• Performance enhancements for iOS 9 and 10
• Supports iPad Pro 12.9" screen size
• Readability Reading List removed as the reading list service was shut down Sept 30, 2016. (Readability Reading View is still available.)
I have tried out dozens of different browsers, and Grazing 3 is by far the best that I have ever seen. On A rating scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 10. Thank you Thinkbitz for the ultimate browser.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thinkbitz Software Studio
- © Copyright 2010-2015 Thinkbitz Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.