Grazing Web Browser
By Thinkbitz Software Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grazing Browser is great way to browse the web for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Tabs, natural touch interface, fullscreen, online integration, smart searches and more, plus Grazing Push to instantly send links between your desktop and your devices.
Visit www.grazingbrowser.com or click the Developer Web Site link for the full details!
"Grazing 2.0: Once Again, My Favorite iOS Browser" - MacStories http://mcstr.net/nmMw9L
"Grazing 2.1 & Grazing for OS X: Push Links Back to the Mac" - MacStories http://bit.ly/roHFde
"But now there's Grazing, an iOS Web browser that (I'm not kidding) will redefine how you think about using the Web." - Network World http://bit.ly/n23V4N
- Grazing Push: Push links and your reading list between your iOS devices, your desktop, and the web.
- Plus, download free Grazing Push for Mac to instantly send links to your desktop. Available in the Mac App Store. (http://bit.ly/r8cKVm)
- Fullscreen: Drag the toolbar up or down to show your tabs or enter fullscreen mode.
- Thumb controls: Slide your thumb in to hit common commands on the Slidepad.
- Touch optimized: Just pan back and forth to switch tabs. Plus gestures, helpful overlays, and more.
- Universal address bar: Get suggestions from history, bookmarks, tabs, and search from the address bar.
- Private browsing: Browse with clear cookies and without leaving history, exit to return to your standard cookies at any time.
- Save links with your favorite services, including Instapaper, ReadItLater, Delicious, PinBoard, and more.
- Sharing with Twitter and Facebook.
- Searching Multiple search engines, always open in a new tab, search based on selected text, find-on-page, and more.
- Ad Blocking and set your cookie preferences.
- Custom user agents - tell specific sites you're a desktop browser to avoid iPad blocking or redirecting.
- Plus much more!
Visit www.grazingbrowser.com for complete info!
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Running into issues? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll see what I can to do help.
Updated in 184.108.40.206
- Fixes for some issues with page loading and Facebook's recent changes
- Updated user agents for desktop browsers
- Updated adblock
The cool new Grazing 3 update is still in progress, with lots of new features. Unfortunately, I've run into some delays getting it finished, but hopefully it will be out soon.
A very nice work in progress...
although that progress has been slow in coming. Very promising features (thumb menus ER al) are innovative and useful. Performance good and, for me, crashing is infrequent and not an issue (quick, full recovery of browsing state).
Downers... Limited help on web only. I still haven't figured how to conveniently click on links near thumb controls at edge of screen. Can't send PDFs to standard iPad apps. Bookmark management limited.
I use it as my standard browser. Unfortunately it isn't functional enough to by my only browser.
My Favorite browser
Grazing has been my primary iPad browser for over a year now. I've tried a lot of browsers and I keep coming back to Grazing. I love the touch controls, the Ad blocking, the simple bookmarking that makes organizing bookmarks a snap. It crashes no more frequently than Safari. I keep usually a half dozen tabs open with no issues. My biggest concern with Grazing is the lack of developer updates over the past year.
Great app but it freezes up a time or two a day. I usually only have one tab open when this happens. I'm iphone 5 current on all updates. Could you please add remember password?
These two things prevent me from making it my primary browser.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thinkbitz Software Studio
- © (c) 2010 Thinkbitz Software Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.