Popular espresso-based drinks and alternative brewing methods by an expert barista with many years of experience.
- “App Store Best of 2013” in Chinese App Store;
- #1 top paid app in "Food & Drinks" category in 30 countries;
- #1 top paid app in 8 countries;
- "Editor's choice" in South Korea;
- Featured on crateandbarrel.com;
- Featured by Apple in a TV ad.
Demonstration of drinks in cross-section, videos of every step of the process, interesting facts about coffee, specially created music and impressive graphic design – all this will help expand your horizons and teach you about the world of Coffee.
By covering the stages from beginner to expert, you will open up a whole new world of drinks, and may be one of them will become your favorite!
- Espresso Ristretto
- Espresso Lungo
- Espresso Macchiato
- Espresso Con Panna
- Espresso Romano
- Espresso Doppio
- Flat white
- Latte Macchiato
- Caffe Mocha
- Irish coffee
- Vienna coffee
- Turkish coffee
- Cup brew
- French press
- Cold brew
- Vietnamese hot
- Moka pot
Welcome for the world of Coffee!
"This app is the sleek and sophisticated digital cookbook for coffee" Mashable.com
"This is a superbly, yet simply designed app which gives short instructions and descriptions on how to make the various types of espresso and espresso based drinks" Sandboxgeneral.com
"Overall, great app for coffee drinkers who want to extend their knowledge of coffee casually, rather than going all Wikipedia on it. Images are gorgeous, music is beautiful – a great experience!" Applecture.com
Please send your ideas, critique, and other feedback at email@example.com
- Better images and grind sizes in brewing methods;
- Better Chinese translation;
- UI adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Every drink and brewing method, explained by an expert barista.
It pains me to put 3 stars because the functionality and presentation is superb, but the lack of brew ratios makes it a 3 star app. For instance if you look at Turkish coffee brew method it says to put "some" finely ground coffee into the brew vessel. They do include ratios for the basic espresso drinks which is awesome but they need it for everything else. I understand there is some debate and personal preference involved with brew ratios but I was hoping to use this app as a consolidated reference for coffee drinks. A baseline or start point is too easy and would make this a beautiful one stop shop for coffee brewing info.
Hands down the BEST coffee app!
This has to be one of the best apps I have ever interacted with! I knew "jack" about coffee until I walked through their outstanding tutorial. I'm just shocked at the amazing quality of the app and I can only recommend it to others who want to learn about the coffee brewing experience
- Baglan Dosmagambetov
- 64.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Mobile Creators
- In-App Purchases
- Optional Patronage – Token $0.99
- Optional Patronage – Generous $9.99
- Optional Patronage – Regular $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.