The Great Italian Chefs - Recipes app features 26 of the most exciting and creative chefs working in Italy today. We have delved into the country’s food scene to bring you this new wave of produce-driven, seasonally-led chefs, who transform their beloved local ingredients into artistic masterpieces.
The chefs, who together hold a total of 37 Michelin stars, include Alessandro Gavagna, Andrea Migliaccio, Andrea Sarri, Aurora Mazzucchelli, the Cerea brothers, the Costardi brothers, Cristina Bowerman, Daniele Usai, Emanuele Scarello, Fabrizio Marino, Francesco Sposito, Gaetano Trovato, Giancarlo Perbellini, Giorgio and Gian Pietro Damini, Giuseppe D'Aquino, Grazia Soncini, Lorenzo Cogo, Luigi Sartini, Marco Stabile, Mauro Uliassi, Norbert Niederkofler, Pino Cuttaia, Rosanna Marziale, Salvatore Elefante, Teresa Buongiorno and Antonino Cannavacciuolo.
Putting 118 recipes in the palm of your hand, the app delivers every course, from canapés to mains and desserts. Extravagant conversation starters like ‘Cuttlefish egg with ink and ricotta’ and ‘Inside-out pizza’ sit alongside classic combinations such as ‘Paccheri with tomato sauce and Parmesan’, ‘Duck breast with radicchio, orange and radish’, ‘Risotto with clams, lemon and thyme’ or ‘Italian wedding soup with chicken tortelli’.
Whether it's a perfectly braised veal cheek or a silky smooth mozzarella cheesecake, each recipe will transport you to the best kitchens in Italy.
- New, improved design and navigation, compatible with iOS9.
- 118 beautifully photographed recipes, including canapés, starters, mains and desserts, with ingredient lists, cooking times, equipment and clear method steps.
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality so you can find the perfect recipes for you, whether searching by ingredient, course, complexity or chef.
- Making the cooking process easier, the cooking mode function allows you to focus clearly on one step at the time.
- Easily share all of the recipes with friends via email, facebook and twitter.
- Full information on all the chefs and their restaurants, including booking contact details.
- The easy-to-use shopping list allows you to combine all recipes and view the ingredients by aisle and email yourself or a friend the list if you prefer paper.
- Metric to US Imperial switch.
GREAT BRITISH CHEFS / GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
We founded Great British Chefs in 2010 because we are passionate about phenomenal food and are inspired by the creativity and brilliance of chefs. We decided to create a new business to help showcase the story of the finest chefs from around the UK – not the ones on TV but the ones who, day in day out, are producing amazing dishes in their restaurant kitchens.
Great Italian Chefs is our first international offering, featuring over 30 of the greatest chefs in Italy and 200 of their recipes.
Over the last few years we’ve published well over 3,000 recipes and hundreds of videos across a series of award-winning apps and online at Great British Chefs and now Great Italian Chefs – you can find out more about us here:
Great British Chefs
Great Italian Chefs
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful application which inspires. Though not always easy to get all proper ingredients, but this is what you’re looking for if you want to cook something special. Thank you! ❤️
Very good !1
Awesome, delicious, and very easy to follow !!
- Great British Chefs Ltd
- 462.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Great British Chefs 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.