Great Leaping Lambrettinis
De Sebastian Mecklenburg
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
"Best LCD game on the app store! Not only is this a great original LCD styled game, it's also very well executed - all the menus flip around the sides of the box for extra nostalgia points." Drelbs2345, USA
"Love this game! This is a fantastic version of the LCD games of the 80's and a very clever design. It is extremely addictive and hard to put down as I want to keep improving my score." Donkey-Monkey, USA
"Join the circus! A wonderful homage to the great lcd games of the 80's - surprisingly difficult to master but very fun at the same time." Frobozzz, Sweden
The Great Leaping Lambrettinis, a famous italian circus artist family, rehearse their new and daring teeterboard act. However, the coordination among the Lambrettinis has yet to improve. Since they are all involved in the show they for once hire a coach who is not a member of the family but still a world-accepted authority in the realm of the teeterboard: YOU!
Now it's your job to assure that the Lambrettinis make it to the next teeterborad and not to the next hospital.
This game is a tribute to the glorious electronic handheld games of the 80s, like the Nintendos Game & Watch series, Tricotronic, Tomy or Tiger Electronics. However, this is not a mere copy of an existing game but a new development, that has the look and the gameplay feeling of the originals.
- The Lambrettinis keep jumping from the platform on the right onto the first teeterboard
- If you tap on a teeterboard the Lambrettini who stands on it jumps to the other side
- If you tap on a human pyramid the top Lambrettini jumps down
- Make sure not to jump on someones head when jumping down
- The Lambrettinis can build human pyramids three man high but no more
- Every 100 points you get a new life and get up one level
- The aim of the game is the triumphant landing on the very left side
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.1
- Now there is a "Game A", which is mostly like the last game just a bit faster (easy), and a "Game B", where the new Lambrettinis jump in irregular intervals (hard).
- If you build triple towers you get even more points
- The Manual scales correctly now
- You can click on the "New, with/without Sound" badge to switch the sound on and off.
- iTunes continues to play in the background, if it was playing
- Minor bugfixes and surprising improvements
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
I heard about this handheld LCD recreation being praised by the players of our own take on the subject, Monkey Labour. One reviewer said that the surroundings aren't as good as in this other game, the Great Leaping Lambrettinis. We put a lot of effort into our art so this was quite a claim. I was curious, but after buying it for myself, I have to agree. The (virtual) box art, instructions and everything else is done down to the last detail.
The gameplay is solid and getting the pattern just right is no easy task. Even though it's not the next big thing it works well in the limitations of the genre. So if you know what you're getting into, it's worth the price.
Love this game!!
This is a fantastic version of the LCD games of the 80's and a very clever design. It is extremely addictive and hard to put down as I want to keep improving my score. It is a simple but challenging concept and likely to provide some good old fun for a long time to come. Superior!! Thank you for a great game!!!
This reminds me of the mini arcade games I used to have when I was a kid. The noises are even very similar. This game is really hard. I think it would be better if it had a really easy level to get you accustomed to playing it.
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado: 11/02/2010
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 7.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Sebastian Mecklenburg
- © 2009-2011 Sebastian Mecklenburg/Maura Kalusky
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.