The Great Southern Mobile Banking app lets you log in with Touch ID or Face ID to check account balances, find ATMs, send money to anyone, switch your debit card on and off, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and a lot more! 
• View available balances
• View all available account activity
• View and enroll for eDocuments
• Check balances without signing in using Quick Balance
• Send Money securely to a mobile number or email address
• Mobile Check Deposit 
• Bill Pay 
• Two-Way Text Banking
• Transfer money between accounts 
• Tag transactions
• Face ID and Touch ID support
• Set up your new ID directly on the app (personal accounts only)
• Contact us via the Secure Mail Message Center
• Manage your debit card with Debit Card On/Off
• Enroll for and manage Text Alerts
• Find Great Southern ATMs and Banking Centers using your device’s GPS 
• Great Southern Bank contact information
• Playback, search, and other advanced settings
• Calculators for tips, savings, and monthly payments
• View balances and transactions
• Receive alerts
• Find locations
Keep in touch with your money wherever you are. The Great Southern Mobile Banking App is your anywhere/anywhen pass to access your money.
1. Must be a registered Online Banking customer to utilize the App's full capabilities. To register for Great Southern Online Banking, visit https://www.GreatSouthernBank.com/enroll.
2. Customers must first set up their Great Southern Mobile Check Deposit and Text Banking services through the Mobile Banking App prior to having access to these services.
3. Customers must first set up Transfer and Bill Pay accounts online or through the Mobile App prior to using these features.
4. This is limited to locating Great Southern banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
© 2018 Great Southern Bank
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Apple Watch Updates
Ratings and Reviews
FIFTH THIRD NOT THE PROBLEM You would think that after all the Bad Reviews on this App that they would Redo it and get one that is User Friendly instead of making life more Complicated! Then they dare to say that FIFTH THIRD WAS THE PROBLEM...I THINK NOT
HOW EMBARRASSING 😱
I’ve been having problems for months with this app!! It’ll say I have one amount then my balance would drop significantly even when I didn’t spend any money then days later it comes back
It almost works
I almost got my checks deposited (2/3) before not being able to deposit the 3rd for an unknown reason. More often than not the app fails in different ways. Not worth the time spent trying to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.