Greek Letters and Alphabet
By Andrey Solovyev
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From Alpha to Omega. We guarantee that you'll learn all Greek letters after finishing all 8 training and entertaining game modes. Essential for those:
- Learning Greek and reading Homer in original;
- Joining a Greek fraternity or sorority (ever wondered what those ΦΛΥ stand for?);
- Studying science classes (math, physics, chemistry - there are Greek symbols in every formula!);
- Traveling to Greece or Cyprus (to understand signs and names);
- Wanting to learn more about other cultures and impress buddies by knowing letter ω.
The application features:
- All 24 Greek letters: uppercase and lowercase;
- 8 game modes to learn Greek letters quickly and happily;
- Tutorial with all letters arranged in an alphabetical order;
- Eye-catching design in traditions of the red-figure pottery of Ancient Greece.
Can you distinguish Chi and Xi? Test yourself right now!
Get this app!
There is one thing I would love to see added: the correct pronunciation of each letter alongside the letter in the Alphabet list. This would help particularly with letters we think we know, e.g. "Beta" which is actually pronounced "Vita".
Even so it's a terrific way to learn the Greek letters. Thank you.
I love it
It works great for me I love Ancient Greek it's scary easy for me hope it is for you to
Elegant, does as it says, no glitches...thanks
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 31, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Andrey Solovyev
- © 2013 Andrey Solovyev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99