Modern Greek Verb Conjugator - Full version.
Enjoy more than 3000 conjugated modern Greek verbs in active and passive voice. The database is local to your device so no internet access is required. You can search for a verb in both Greek and English or use the index where all the verbs are listed alphabetically.
- Verb information, conjugation, definition and properties
- Alphabetical Index
- Search in Greek or English
- Adopt a Greek Verb
Verbs are conjugated in the active and passive voice as well as simple and compound tenses. Not all verbs are conjugated in all tenses or both voices. Some verbs cannot be conjugated in passive voice but there is a Perfect Participle tense for it. We show this at the end of the verb’s active voice as Παθητική Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Passive Perfect Participle).
- Ενεστώτας Οριστική (Present)
- Ενεστώτας Υποτακτική (Present Subjunctive)
- Ενεστώτας Προστακτική (Continuous Imperative)
- Ενεστώτας Μετοχή (Present Participle)
- Παρατατικός Οριστική (Past Continuous)
- Αόριστος Οριστική (Past Simple)
- Αόριστος Υποτακτική (Past Subjunctive)
- Αόριστος Προστακτική (Simple Imperative)
- Αόριστος Απαρέμφατο (Simple Infinitive)
- Παρακείμενος Οριστική (Present Perfect)
- Παρακείμενος Υποτακτική (Perfect Subjunctive)
- Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Perfect Participle)
- Εξακολουθητικός Μέλλovτας Οριστική (Future Continuous)
- Στιγμιαίος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Simple)
- Υπερσυντέλικος Οριστική (Past Perfect)
- Συντελεσμένος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Perfect)
- Υποθετική Οριστική (Conditional)
Not all verbs can be conjugated in all tenses.
*** Adopt a Greek Verb ***
Is there a verb you don’t see on our list? Do you see a change or even a mistake? Let us know and we will make sure everyone else knows that your genius helped us compile this list by having your name appear under the credits. You can finally show off your linguistic expertise.
If you like what you see and we have the feeling you will, spread the word. Tell your family and friends. Your support will help us continue the maintenance of this application and bring more features to you.
Your suggestions, compliments or concerns are welcome. We would love to hear from you.
We are ensuring the quality of verbs in any update. In the meantime, we are getting prepare for redesigning the app. Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using Greek Verbs. If you enjoying the app please write a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Very good reference
I use this all the time. It would be even better if they included audio.
A very nice app for modern Greek.
I like this app a lot. It has been an invaluable study aid. The developer is responsive to any issues and fixes things promptly. It is the best of its kind I have found.
The latest update was a big step backwards. App will not open on my iPhone 5 and having numerous problems on my iPad Pro. App will not open verbs until you back all the way up to home screen when trying to from one verb to the next. Please fix fast- I usually use this app daily!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Please download the latest version. The reported issues have been resolved. As a last resort, please delete the app and reinstall it. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue having problems please contact us.
- FOOSOL, LLC
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © foosol, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.