Green Apple - Where We Learn Matters
By U.S. Green Building Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Green Apple app for your iPhone and iPad allows you to share a photo easily with friends and family to showcase important places where you learn. Use our featured stencils to highlight aspects of your school you like, and things you wish would be changed. Use the tagline "where we learn matters" to demonstrate your commitment to healthy, high-performing schools. Share your image through social media and online to spread the word.
This app is brought to you by Green Apple, a cause-marketing initiative from the Center for Green Schools at USGBC to put all children in schools where they have clean and healthy air to breath, where energy and resources are conserved, and where they can be inspired to dream of a brighter future.
• Share photos of where you learn on Twitter and Facebook
• Submit your photos to MyGreenApple.org to be featured in our photo gallery
• Receive news about the Green Apple campaign and Green Schools
• Learn how to volunteer for a Day of Service project at a school near you
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added more stencil choices for your photos!
- Added the ability for you to edit the Tweet or Facebook message that you share.
- Added the ability to submit photos directly to MyGreenApple.org to display in our gallery.
- Enhanced Facebook's photo sharing capability, making the wall posts even better.
- Overhauled the News section which will allow you to read Green Apple news more easily.
- Made it easier for you to find out how to volunteer for a Green Apple Project within the About section.
This app is great for following news about the Green Apple campaign and Green Schools in general.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 29, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Green Building Council
- © U.S. Green Building Council
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.