From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, we not only deliver the news, but completely immerse you in it. With our local-to-national coverage, find the stories that matter to your community.
• NEWS: Browse or search for national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Get the latest NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA Football & Basketball scores as well as news from the worlds of Golf, NASCAR, IndyCar, UFC, Fantasy Sports and more.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after).
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.greenbaypressgazette.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
• We've changed how photos display in the app. Download or update the Green Bay Press Gazette app to receive the best experience, as previous versions won't support these changes.
• A plethora of performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Digital subscription doesn’t provide what is promised
No support, only can access this one app with subscription through this app. I sent an email two weeks ago asking how I can enjoy all the benefits of a digital subscription, mainly wanted to use the print edition app. I was asked my address and phone. Replied, never heard back. So I canceled my iTunes digital subscription. The only thing I can use my subscription for is the mobile app on one device. The support is nonexistent and disappointing. Even when I sent another email that I’m going to cancel, I heard nothing back. Not truthful advertising when I signed up for more based on the article of benefits of a digital subscription. For the price I can get equivalent free news. Also, keep all the sports off the main news page. At times it seems like half is sports.
It Isn’t The Newspaper
This app only has some (mostly outdated) articles and not the full newspaper content. I’ve had the same 5 headline stories now for over a week. I like to read the paper every day and with this app I only need to open it once per week and don’t miss anything. It is a rip off even for the low cost.
Starts my day
Love having this local news available every day. Much more than having a paper version. You can get home news when traveling without trying to stop the papers from coming and accumulating, which we have had problems with in the past. City and county business news as well as local business news is most important to me, and that is what the Press Gazette does best.
- 206.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Green Bay Press-Gazette Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.