Green Bay Press-Gazette
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest local news for Green Bay with the Green Bay Press-Gazette iPhone app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, online, mobile website and e-newspaper. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Green Bay Press-Gazette account.
- Up-to-the-minute local news
- Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
- Breaking news alerts on the go
- Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
- Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $11.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-877-424-5042 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.5.7
• Video Playlists: comprehensive video coverage of major stories—all in one place. Keep track of all the details as events unfold.
• We've updated our subscription process to highlight special offers when available. Subscribe today--tap the Subscribe button in the header bar to get started.
Convenient for Travel
We have a subscription with home delivery so when we travel I read the paper using the app on the iPad. It's a convenient way to keep up with Green Bay news and sports. I've app works fine for how I use it.
This app is awful. It constantly asks for your password or asks you to reset it. If you are lucky enough to log in, the stories aren't even up to date. What's worse is this is supposed to included with my paid subscription. It would be nice to look at when I am not at home to read my paper copy. Total garbage.
Too many annoying ads
The latest version seems to be better at remembering that I'm a subscriber but the constant ads are annoying, especially considering this is a paid service.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2015 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Green Bay Press-Gazette Digital Subscription$11.99