Green Car Reports’ all-new app for both iPad and iPhone puts the best green car news source on the planet directly in your pocket. The app shows you what’s coming in the auto industry’s future, demonstrates how cars are moving beyond fossil fuels, and explains how the green movement matters to car shoppers today.
The best green car news source on the planet. Try it today.
- Get the latest stories at a glance with our infinitely scrolling and photo-rich home screen.
- Tap your way through breaking news, road tests, analysis, video and more.
- Browse sections--from Electric Cars and Hybrids to Diesel, Alt Fuels and Buying Guides—with the touch of your fingertips.
- Bookmark stories you like and return to them later -- then easily share your favorites on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
- Search for topics you care about using our app search and save those searches as your own personal 'sections' you can check daily.
- Take in beautiful hi-res car photos, behind-the-wheel video first drives, and live on-site reporting from our veteran staff of car experts.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY:
◆ Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreenCarReports
◆ Twitter: http://twitter.com/greencarreports
◆ Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Greencarreports/
◆ Get our daily email newsletter: http://eepurl.com/baHGM
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time I try to share a link. New bug, please fix.
It's now October 2017 and it still crashes trying to share link 😥.
Where is support here?
Missing touch screen capability.
While the app works perfectly on my new iPhone 7, it has somehow developed a glitch on my 1st generation iPad Air where the touch buttons don't work at all. I've cleared all my other programs, rebooted, and I have also checked that I have the current iOs operating system. This did not help. Too bad, I would have given a 5 star rating instead of a near 3 stars.
Pretty good but...
I like the format for this app and the speed is much better than on the website. However, it would be much better if the comments section was there too. So I still have to go to the website for comments making the app pretty useless for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.