Feel Better each day you don't smoke, and do more things you thought were impossible. Even quitting for one day will have its health benefits. If you can quit for 30 days, you can quit forever!
Invest only a minute each day, or when you're desperate to smoke for 30 days, and see yourself become a better you.
Most quit smoking apps don't actually help you quit smoking and cure your cravings when you're desperate for a cigarette. And you can forget hypnotherapy. Meditation and exercise is where all the science is at. Smoking is fundamentally a facilitated breathing exercise. Breathing increases heart rate variability which is shown to increase will-power and help quit smoking.
Stock images by: https://icons8.com/
Proven by studies:
- The effects of deep breathing on quitting smoking:
"Even though smokers inhale deeply while smoking, they forget to continue deep breathing after they quit. Yet, deep breathing is so beneficial to quit smoking. It does not only strengthen lung capacity, it eases nicotine cravings and improves the moody feelings smokers experience upon quitting." - 2stopsmokingtips
- Physical Exercise on quitting smoking:
"Withdrawal symptoms and cravings for cigarettes decrease during exercise and up to 50 minutes after exercising. Exercise decreases appetite and helps limit the weight gain some people have when they quit smoking. Exercise helps you cope with stress and have more energy. Exercise can improve your mood." - Smokefree.Gov
- New look
- New features
- Take the 30 Day Quit Smoking Challenge!
- Harry Roubos
- 23.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Harry Roubos
- In-App Purchases
- Get 30 Day Quit Smoking+ $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.