GREEN THE PLANETS, GREEN YOUR LIFE
Since being featured in the New Cosmos Times, 'Green Style' has become a lifestyle that is on many people's radar.
What is Green Style, you may ask?
It is greening one planet after another by traveling through the universe and changing it to be a comfortable place to live.
Therefore, you will feel more relaxed, refreshed, and satisfied with your accomplishments: your green planets.
"Well, it's interesting, but, isn’t it too much to handle?”
Just join us and find out!
GROW* provides with you all the support you need, and you will be amazed how easy it is to start enjoying your 'Green Style.'
*GROW: Greening and Reviving Of the Whole Universe
[Why do I choose GROW?]
- A Variety of Comet Decomposers
You will have a variety of Comet Decomposer choices, including the new Spread Shot, Reflection Shot and Charger type, as well as the standard Cannon, Missile and Laser.
You will be amazed by the fun and excitement of decomposing comets!
- Quick'N Easy Greenifizers
The items from decomposing comets are converted into the energy, which then can be injected directly into the planet through Greenifizers.
So, just sit back, relax, and watch how the planet becomes green.
- Advanced Tech Facilities in the Spaceship
The latest artificial intelligence is implemented in the computer of the spaceship, and we will make sure you receive the best on-site support in the industry.
The library is also available in the spaceship to review the items you obtain.
In response to many requests, the new monitoring system has been installed so that you can check the current status of the planets that you have completed greening.
[Voices from the ’Green Style' community]
"I was tired of working long hours day after day, so I decided to go 'Green Style.' Now, I live a happy life! It is a joy to see a flower finally bloom after I complete greening a planet."
(Mepopoica from Planet Logoooda, 158 yrs old)
"Wow, that Reflection Shot! So awesome! Can't wait to do greening again on my next day off."
(Ga Nmochera Lu from Planet Nmzee, 17 yrs old)
"I am soooo busy taking care of 86 kids, but now I don't have to worry about gathering falling stars because Auto Collectors are working for me while I'm not on the planet currently greening. That's why I can continue and enjoy my 'Green Style.'"
(Moiko Mozoda from Planet Moyak, 37 yrs old)
So, call us now and start greening the planets and enriching your life!
GROW guarantees you will enjoy your 'Green Style.'
*Free trial available at a galaxy near you.
Hi GROW members,
Thank you for doing Green Style with us.
Here is the update report on the latest spaceship maintenance:
- Additional ability implemented to find a new item when decomposing comets.
- The New Cosmos Time featured our popcorn in the gourmet news section.
Enjoy your Green Style.
Ratings and Reviews
I really liked the first one, but it felt to be missing something. The second one is amazing in every way, and I made sure to support the devs by buying the quicker analysis and the removal of ads. I downloaded the first one again to remind myself how it was, and it feels infinitesimally small and empty when compared to the newer game. I still love the first one, but going back to it is difficult after playing the sequel.
I would recommend this game to anyone that likes cutesy or charming games with a seemingly simple premise, but be prepared for something that feels much more fleshed out
Simplistic, yet enthralling.
This game, in my opinion, is infinitely better than the first. It has the same themes; restore planets one at a time with your spaceship and little blocky crew of aliens. They took the first game, and simply leveled it up. The addition of more weapons (Though most are only useful situationally), increased attention to detail and backstory, and new other interactive additions make it all an amazing game, even when just having it to check in and collect the accumulated comets every once in a while. I’d suggest it, especially if you felt the first one was a bit too empty.
Great pixel art
I haven’t played the first, but I really enjoy this one. The art is fantastic, with a surprising amount of depth for being pixel. The colors are sharp and I like the simplicity of it while also having what feels like a bit of world development to it. It’s pretty and I like the concept of using broken meteors to build a planet, as well as the little bit of immersion that uses “data analysis” to play ads. It’s fun to have the little events after the ads play as well.
- KIKAKU DAMASHII, INC.
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kikaku Damashii, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Skip & Booster Bundle $4.99
- Analysis Speed Booster $2.99
- Video Ad Skip Function $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.