Green Wars Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can take on the challenge of earning green while going green. Green Wars is a new take on the classic DOS and TI-83 game. This simple but enjoyable buy-low-sell-high game can also help you learn a thing or two about how you can save green by going green in your own life.
Here's how to play Green Wars:
1. Buy products at low prices (a good price for a reusable shopping bag would be $1-$5).
2. Travel. Each time you travel you lose a day, but the prices change.
3. Sell products. Keep track of what price you bought your products for and sell them when they're higher.
4. Repeat. As you move around you may chose to take out loans to afford more items or deposit money to earn interest each time you travel.
5. When the game is over your score is calculated by using the amount of money you have and your credibility points. So sell high and often.
This game is an excellent recreation of the original buy-low and sell-high games. I would definitely buy the premium version of the game.
Good but I think you shouldn't run out of days!!
I don't like that you run out of days in the end. Please update the app becuase I love it and make sure you don't run out of days.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 01, 2009
- Version: 0.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: OrangaTank LLC
- © 2009 OrangaTank LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.