Improve your business drivers’ safety on the go
GreenRoad Drive turns your smartphone into an intelligent, in-vehicle driving coach. Through analyzing driving behavior, vehicle data and location-based insights, GreenRoad Drive provides drivers with real-time feedback on their driving using visual and voice alerts.
Manage your drivers, not just your vehicles
Built for diverse types of fleets and mobile workforces, GreenRoad Drive reduces the incidence of human error behind the wheel and operational costs that arise from inefficient or unsafe driving. For more than a decade GreenRoad has been helping businesses save lives and money by creating predictable and standardized driving across the organization.
How does it work?
• GreenRoad Drive detects over 150 different driving maneuvers that affect safety and fuel efficiency.
• During every trip, drivers get in-vehicle alerts as soon as they perform a risky action, enabling immediate driving behavior improvement.
• After the trip, drivers can view their trip summary and history to learn from their mistakes and avoid future unsafe maneuvers.
• Gamification - each driver is assigned with a safety score reflecting the frequency of their safety events. Drivers are motivated to improve their safety scores and team rankings.
• Fleet, operations and safety managers and HR teams can live-track their drivers and vehicles and analyze their driving behavior to provide additional coaching to riskier drivers and reward safe drivers.
• Managers and drivers can get additional deep insights and detailed reports using the GreenRoad Central web-based application.
• Managers can award their best drivers with redeemable gifts, delivered directly within the mobile app (e.g. coffee shop gift cards).
This version includes new features for improved experience and performance -
1. New! Improved User Experience and Interface
2. New! Notification Center
3. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is perhaps the worst app for incorrect data I have ever been forced to use. Random speed limit changes on major highways, the app either tracks the wrong road or the wrong speed limit. The report feature is a joke as they believe the data is correct and the burden of information to get this app or its data fixed is on the user who also happens to be driving at the time. Score keeping is totally bogus and there are time when it will record safety events without any notification and will add them to the summary. Most of the safety events haven’t happened. This app is a joke, and is perhaps just another distraction for the driver rather than any help at all.
This app is required by my work for on the clock driving and immediately on logging in the app claimed it needed permission to read my location even when the app wasn’t in use. Where and when I drive on my personal time is expressly none of your business. The app said it wouldn’t work with permissions to access this data while only in use which sort of defeats the purpose, right? If I’m driving, only this app will be in focus! It also lacks the ability to provide route guidance for a trip, so that’s an extreme safety reduction as I dig out my atlas of the USA to track what road I’m on during my travel. 1 Star because zero isn’t an option.
Need routing function
I see little value in an app that cannot allow me to use my Waze app and this one. When I run Waze and this app together it keeps stating that I’m using my phone but I am not. It also should be CarPlay enabled with driving directions if it really wants to compete with Waze. I would delete if it wasn’t required for work. Also their is no reason to lose your privacy because it needs to be on 100% of the time. You should be able make this a violation if the app is turned off while driving. Don’t use it, I would not recommend it!
- GreenRoad Technologies, Inc.
- 286.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 GreenRoad Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.