This application hosts sensor based nitrogen recommendation algorithms which have been developed by researchers in each respective region. The calculations are based upon NDVI values retrieved from the GreenSeeker Sensor. The GreenSeeker is an active light sensor. It would be expected the NDVI from other actives sensors would be similar, but potentially not exactly the same. NDVI from passive sensors or cameras should be used with caution as the same level of calibration that can come from an active sensor is more challenging.
More crops have been added to the list!
- Oklahoma State University
- 10.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Oklahoma State University
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.