A companion app for attendees/members of conferences, conventions, and events that use the Grenadine Event Planning System. Enter your conference code and use the app during your event.
This app allows you to:
- Browse up-to-date schedules, including descriptions, pictures, speakers and participants, sponsors, exhibitors and other information.
- Works in offline mode. Don’t have data coverage in a foreign country while attending an event? No problem, download the app and event data ahead of time and you’re good to go.
- Speakers and participants. Browse and search speakers, including names, pictures, titles and bios.
- See lists sponsors and exhibitors
- Build your own schedule. Search for items of interest to you and add them to your own personal event schedule.
- View your speaking schedule (if you're a speaker at an event)
- Sign up for limited-attendance items.
- Get the latest updates to items, speakers and schedules during the event (requires either data or wifi connection for updates).
- Important event information, contacts and resources about your event.
- Improve support for newer devices
Ratings and Reviews
Apparently designed by people who don't go to conferences
To see the room an event is in, you have to click on the event, enen though there is plenty of space to display the room. (Why is this important? Because whether you attend an event might be determined by location, such as proximity to other events. You might also not want to have to spend time figuring out where it is during the 10 minutes between events.)
Honestly, I think I would prefer a PDF.
Schedule won’t load
No matter what I do, I’m greeted with a message saying there are no events scheduled despite the fact the website shows everything. And of course, the web version isn’t optimized for mobile so I have to settle with half a schedule as I’m unable to zoom in and out to see more. On top of all of this, the app constantly crashes. I’ve reinstalled multiple times and nothing improves. Not looking forward to navigating a convention this way. Going to miss out on a lot.
This app is very buggy and is not optimized for the newer iPhones at all. It is plagued by constant crashes and freezes and on the iPhone X at least is near unusable because it’s not updated to use the new screen real estate which translates into more problems because the app seems to just stop responding to input on the lower half of the screen after a while. I am saddened that I am forced to use this app to look at the panels and try to find my way around the convention.
- Grenadine Technologies Inc.
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Grenadine Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.