A companion app for attendees/members of conferences, conventions, and events that use the Grenadine Event Planning System. Enter your conference code and use the app during your event.
This app allows you to:
- Browse up-to-date schedules, including descriptions, pictures, speakers and participants, sponsors, exhibitors and other information.
- Works in offline mode. Don’t have data coverage in a foreign country while attending an event? No problem, download the app and event data ahead of time and you’re good to go.
- Speakers and participants. Browse and search speakers, including names, pictures, titles and bios.
- See lists sponsors and exhibitors
- Build your own schedule. Search for items of interest to you and add them to your own personal event schedule.
- View your speaking schedule (if you're a speaker at an event)
- Sign up for limited-attendance items.
- Get the latest updates to items, speakers and schedules during the event (requires either data or wifi connection for updates).
- Important event information, contacts and resources about your event.
New and improved UI/UX
New feature to manage your contacts
New QR code scanning features
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very buggy and is not optimized for the newer iPhones at all. It is plagued by constant crashes and freezes and on the iPhone X at least is near unusable because it’s not updated to use the new screen real estate which translates into more problems because the app seems to just stop responding to input on the lower half of the screen after a while. I am saddened that I am forced to use this app to look at the panels and try to find my way around the convention.
Apparently designed by people who don't go to conferences
To see the room an event is in, you have to click on the event, enen though there is plenty of space to display the room. (Why is this important? Because whether you attend an event might be determined by location, such as proximity to other events. You might also not want to have to spend time figuring out where it is during the 10 minutes between events.)
Honestly, I think I would prefer a PDF.
Wiped out my schedule
I went through the entire convention and entered my schedule. Then found out I could log in and sync all my devices. When I logged in, it WIPED OUT MY SCHEDULE! Not good.
- Grenadine Technologies Inc.
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Grenadine Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.