Simon Game - Train Your Memory
By Marius Gerlich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many color combinations can you recall in this 2D Simon game?
Find out now with this ultimate brain game for kids and for all ages!
Help Greylo recall the color combinations to beat your highscore and use him as your dress up doll. =)
Do you even have what it takes to dress up Greylo with the epic platinum suit?
Based on the concept of retro 2D Simon game games like Simon Says, Touch-Me or Senso, with Greylo as the cute and funny animal as main character imitating every move you do with funny animations, it all gets to a new level of awesomeness!
Graphics similar to the beautiful classic 2D games like Sonic for the 1990s consoles, as well as crisp sound effects fitting perfectly to the game atmosphere, Greylo is the best free 2D Simon game to train your memory while having a lot of fun at the same time.
The better you get at following the patterns of color and sound, the more coins you get as a reward. Those coins can be used to purchase funny costumes and outfits for Greylo. From animal outfits like cat or mouse suits to the shiny silver, gold and platinum dress, you can decide how your own personalized Greylo should look!
Become a pro in remembering the color and sound sequences and challenge your friends on who has the best skills to recall with this 2D Simon game!
+++ How To Play: +++
- You start with one sound + block animation (red block, green block, yellow block, blue block)
- Try to recall the sound and color combinations and repeat them to let Greylo dance
- Follow the color combinations as long as you can
- Every time you follow a sequence correctly, one pattern will be added
- Earn coins for every correct move
- One wrong touch and it's Game Over!
- If you have earned enough coins: go to the store and buy new stuff to dress up Greylo
+++ Features: +++
- Cute and happy 2D graphics and audio
- Funny animal Greylo
- Different speed settings, in which the patterns are played back
- Memorize and recall the color combinations
- Easy gameplay
- One of the best brain games for kids and adults
- Infinite sequence-length
- Wonderful, smooth animations
- Earn coins to buy new outfits and use Greylo as a dress up doll
- More than 4000 combinations to dress up Greylo
- Remake of one of the best 70s brain training games!
+++ About Greylo +++
The funny animal character Greylo is going to be the main character of the upcoming adventure game “Rocket Fart“. =)
This is one of the best brain games for kids and introducing Greylo to the mobile game world. Help him recall the color combinations and dance to the correct pattern! Additionally to the normal brain training gameplay you are able to use Greylo as a dress up doll by buying him new outfits in the store with the coins you earn from playing the brain training game.
If you like the 2D Simon game or just want to get news from us, follow and talk with us on twitter:
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marius Gerlich
- © Marius Gerlich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.