GreyMobile is a tool aimed at hospital doctors and medical students to help manage the common medical emergencies in the acutely unwell patient.
With consensus guidelines and flow charts developed by hospital consultants, an empirical antibiotic prescribing guide and clinical calculators for complex antibiotics, GreyMobile makes your iPhone as invaluable on the wards as your stethoscope.
- Guidance written by hospital consultants at St George's University of London and NHS Hospital
- Empirical antibiotic guide. Covers common infections from community acquired pneumonia to cellulitis.
- Fast Look up. Search the entire guidance for a condition/drug name within milliseconds.
- Topic search - find the topic of interest rapidly by filtering the table of contents for your term.
- Optimised for mobile - No sideways scrolling. All content formatted to the small screen
- BNF Search - hold on a drug name and select 'BNF search' to access the formulary web page
- Pinch to zoom diagrams
Employees of St George's Healthcare NHS Trust have a duty to use the latest internal guidelines and in accordance with Trust Policy.
Removal of all medical calculators to be exempt from the UK MHRA definition of medical device.
Correction of NSTEMI protocol.
Minor correction of typos/formatting issues.
- Twm Davies
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2016 St George's, University of London
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.