Do you have so many pictures in different level of folders on your Mac? Are you feeling boring to click sub folders one by one to view your pictures? Well, PhotoOne will make your life easier.
1. Just open a folder or drag a folder into PhotoOne, it will automatically find all the pictures of this folder and all its subfolders, and show them in only one window. Just one drag/click, no repeating clicks any more.
2. Quickly check how many pictures are under a folder and all its subfolders.
3. Quickly see picture size.
4. Filter pictures by type, size and resolution.
1. Two buttons are added in folder lane. One is to open folder. The other one is to open Preference.
2. Recently folder list in Dock icon menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Great IDEA… worked at one time but not now...
I installed several months ago and worked OK… Today I tried to use and no longer works… the pro version is a buck 99… will the paid for version work? The free version does not… worked at one time not now… 2 stars until I know it works...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.