Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in Codemasters' AAA hit — engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of simulation and arcade handling.
CONSOLE-QUALITY RACING ON iOS
GRID Autosport looks and feels exceptional, with pin-sharp visuals and outstanding performance.
100 CARS AND 100 CIRCUITS
Unleash a ton of high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, routes, runs and loops.
BUY ONCE, RACE FOREVER
Download additional cars and tracks absolutely free.
BEST IN CLASS CONTROLS
Enjoy intuitive touch and tilt controls or play with any MFi gamepad.
From super-easy to ultra-realistic, you set the bar and handle the car.
Important information regarding GRID Autosport:
GRID Autosport requires iOS 11 or later. You will need 6GB of free space to install the base game with all of the free DLC packs, and we recommend having at least 8GB of free space to avoid installation issues.
• iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
• iPhone SE
• iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
• iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
• iPhone X
• iPhone XS / XS Max
• iPhone XR
• iPad (5th generation)
• iPad (6th generation)
• iPad Pro (1st generation: 9.7", 10.5", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (2nd generation: 12.9")
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014-2018 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, "Ego"®, the Codemasters logo and "GRID"® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "GRID Autosport"™ and "Codemasters Racing"™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed for and published on iOS by Feral Interactive Limited. iOS, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are now officially supported
• iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are now officially supported
• Significantly improved performance, graphics and resolution across all supported iPhones and iPads
• Improved lighting and reflections, including new lighting effects during night races, on the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
• Adds real-time dynamic car shadows on the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
• Adds enhanced particle effects on the iPhone 7 and newer, iPad (2018), and iPad Pro (2015 and newer)
• Adds per-object motion blur and depth of field on the iPhone 8 and newer, and iPad Pro (2017)
• Adds real-time car reflections for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
• Makes a number of additional improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best racing game on iOS. I’m an arcade racer nut! So dipping into more of a racer sim is a new experience for me. What a great experience! I like I can play when I want, without having to slog through a pay to win progression. Because I’m free from that type of over used progression model, it’s helped me to ease into this racer genre more easily. The game looks great, but some textures are still a little jank up close. The free DLC HD texture pack has failed for the inside of your car tho! But overall it is a beautiful looking game. The controls feel solid. When I mess up, I know it’s me, thanks to unforgivingly tight controls. I successfully use both tilt, and a wireless controller, but prefer to use the wireless controller exclusively on this one. Not true for other popular arcade racers, where I can’t control the car at all using a controller. With Grid, a wireless controller is a pleasure. CON: It makes my iPhone 7 hot fairly quickly. In terms of performance, it seems to run better than some people’s experience on latest iPhone. Performance is overall pretty good considering my dated phone, but I definitely will get minor frame rate issues at times. They can definitely do with better with optimization. PRO: Driving at high speeds down the streets of San Francisco. Definitely recommend as a great racing game, but also as refreshing old school approach to selling games. Respact!
Love the pay once approach, hate the game..
I love how this is a stand-alone game where you pay once and you play to your heart’s content, just like a true console game would be.. But wow... They claim that this is supposed to be more of a “simulator” style game, but I have driven many cars, and have never had so many issues just trying to drive in a straight line! NO car on earth drives like these in the game. It honestly feels as if you’re driving a boat with how slow the game responds to your attempts at turning, but it gets even more “fun” once your car starts to turns finally and suddenly it’s as if your whole car is driving on a solid ice patch with no traction whatsoever.. The cars control horribly. The graphics are okay, I wasn’t blown away by them, but I also wasn’t upset with them. Also, I haven’t seen a single option in the game for any kind of customization to the cars, or even any option to try to buy new cars. I may be wrong on that though, because after an hour of giving this game a chance, I just couldn’t bring myself to continue playing it. But I know that I never saw any options in there for it at all.. Overall, I love the fact that they are not trying to do the stupid in app purchase garbage, but playing this game felt like more of a job, than anything I would consider to be fun. I personally would not spend the money to buy it. The game itself gets 1 star from me, but I added another just because I like and respect the pay once aspect of it.
Thanks for your purchase of GRID Autosport. We are sorry that you are not enjoying the racing as much as you'd like.
If you wish to adjust steering sensitivity, you can do so via GRID Autosport settings, which are found in the Settings app of your device. Here you can access Advanced settings for Controls and Gyro.
Difficulty can be adjusted via Options & Extras from the game's Main Menu. You can select from a range of defaults from Rookie to Master, or select a Custom setup where you can enable assists such as Traction Control and ABS on or off.
Although the handling model is more slanted towards simulation than other racing games on the App Store, we are open to refining the control systems in the game. For example, arrow controls are currently only available on devices with Force Touch-enabled screens, but we are looking at offering them on non-Force Touch devices.
Rest assured that we are committed to ensuring the best racing experience possible with GRID Autosport, and that will include further tweaks to the game. If there is anything else you want to discuss, please contact us using the Email Support Option, which is found via Help in the Main Menu of the game. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
Best Top of the Line racing Game for IOS
I been playing Real racing 3 for a very long time and when Grid autosport came out into iOS I got excited and was very impressed with the graphics physics and sounds and music this game has impressed me especially when I switched my phone from iPhone 5s to the 7 plus I was greeted by this game as it came out and the speed and everything about this game I fell in love with it
This is a awesome game and I give credits to the team that designed the game there are a few things on my wishlist for this game that I feel would improve the overall experience
+More variety of vehicles(Tuners,SUV,super cars,Luxury etc.)
+Easier turning physics (Love the challenge but gets little frustrating when you can only turn the car so much and I have to keep adjusting it so I can manage the turns like the car actually would)
+improved cockpit detail
+not saying more music but yea,i was thinking something different like a club radio like forza has done with there horizons to give it a more exciting and better experience or just add more music like monthly or every few months to keep the experience alive for long term racers
+More customizations (parts,engine tuning/upgrades)
Keep up the good work and I hope to see these added to the game not only for my wishlist but for others too I feel it would attract a lot of racers and make the game experience overall more fun and addictive and keep the game itself alive
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. Originally developed & published by Codemasters. Developed for & published on iOS by Feral Interactive Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- All DLC Free
- HD Textures Free
- Best of British Pack Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.