Symmetry Exercises for Kids Lite
By Alexandre Minard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With a sheet of paper, a grid and a template, your children will be able to draw 32 drawings on iPad, 16 on the iPhone in the Lite version, more than 120 (60 on iPhone) in the full version.
Copying a drawing is not as easy as you think, it takes a lot of concentration and attention to the children.
While playing copying the templates, your children will exercise their observation and their logical skills with the game modes "copy", "move" and "symmetries", with 2 levels of difficulty (only one iPhone).
Features of the full version:
- More than 120 templates (60 on iPhone)
- 2 difficulty levels to suit all children (1 on iPhone)
- 4 game modes: COPY - MOVE - VERTICAL SYMMETRY - HORIZONTAL SYMMETRY
- free drawing mode allows children to express themselves freely (only in the full version)
- right or left handed mode is available for the VERTICAL SYMMETRY game mode
- Print all templates and drawings easily with several print options
- Designed for iPad, iPad HD, iPhone, iPhone HD, iPhone 5
With this application, your children will have fun and will surprise you.
This iPhone/iPad game is part of your "Learning is fun" educational game collection. Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/learning/ipad.html or http://ar-entertainment.net/learning/
What's New in Version 2.0
Fix minor bug
My 6 year old loves this. How about a Japanese version?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Alexandre Minard
- © AR Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.