Grid Iron Playoff Challenge
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Grid Iron Playoff Challenge is an iPad app for managing a fantasy football league during the playoffs.
The app offers a unique playoff format for a fantasy football league. It is based on a few simple rules:
- 1. There is no draft. Each owner can select any player they choose.
- 2. A player from each of the 12 playoff teams must be represented in each
roster/line-up for week 1.
- 3. Each owner must fill their roster/line-up based on the league roster formation.
- 4. A players points is multiplied by the number of weeks the player is in a roster/line-up.
- 5. When a player's team loses, their roster position must be filled by a player of the
same position from one of the remaining playoff teams.
What's New in Version 3.0
Updates for iOS 9 and 10.
Migration to Swift 3
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chad Poser
- © Chad Poser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2012 Playoff Roster and Stats$2.99