Grid Note featured an unique "Grid Layout" design to help you structure your thoughts. With lots of buildin note templates (SMART, Cornell Note, 5W1H, etc...) to get you started, but you can feel free to replace those with inventions of your own.
=== FEATURES ===
• Unique grid format for structured note
• Template library
• Organize notes with notebooks and tags
• Markdown support
• Export in various formats
• Offline use
• Realtime sync (premium account needed)
The core version of Grid Note is free, premium can be unlocked via a single subscription that covers all your devices.
The premium subscription has two options:
• $1.49 monthly, which offers a 3-day free trial
• $9.99 annually, which offers a 1-week free trial
Please note that:
• Price may vary by location.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
This update includes our work for several months, including a lot of code refactoring and optimization. These changes are all behind the scenes, so you won't have any changes in your use. But we also added a usability improvement: you can now filter your notes by tagging.
Please note: you may need to re-login after this update.
Ratings and Reviews
This is very useful (right now I’m using it to make chapter outlines of a difficult book) but I don’t like how, when I look at the notecard, it won’t show the full text on the card section. Is there a way to make it show the full text? I was going to buy the $9.99 upgrade, but what’s the point of having it on cards if you can’t read all the info on cards?
Otherwise a great app and I may still upgrade.
The app is uniquely helpful and so is their support team
I use grid note every day to work on myself and plan my day. It is so useful that, when I hit a glitch that would not help me sign in, I felt desperate.
I sent a message to their support team at about 07:00 EST. A human answered within a half hour. They worked on it with a “try it now” message to me every few minutes.
Those messages quit coming in around 9:00. Thought they had forgotten me.
It was the middle of the night, I guess, that they figured it out and I had another “Try it now, it should be fixed” message.
I tried it. It works.
Great app. Great people behind it.
One Time Payments.
I own the Grid Diary and have premium I love how useful the app is but I don’t use it so often. Same goes for this app. I love it but don’t use it so often. So why is there only month to month payments and not the usual one time payment method?
- Xiamen Sumi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Sumi Interactive Studio. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $1.49
- Annual $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.