Grid Note featured an unique "Grid Layout" design to help you structure your thoughts. With lots of buildin note templates (SMART, Cornell Note, 5W1H, etc...) to get you started, but you can feel free to replace those with inventions of your own.
=== FEATURES ===
• Unique grid format for structured note
• Template library
• Organize notes with notebooks and tags
• Markdown support
• Export in various formats
• Offline use
• Realtime sync (premium account needed)
The core version of Grid Note is free, premium can be unlocked via a single subscription that covers all your devices. The Grid Note Premium subscription comes in two variant $0.99 monthly or $9.99 annually.
Please note that price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
• New: now you can add image to your note
• New: add Bold/Italic/Code style to text through popup menu
• Updated: support sync over WiFi only
Ratings and Reviews
This is very useful (right now I’m using it to make chapter outlines of a difficult book) but I don’t like how, when I look at the notecard, it won’t show the full text on the card section. Is there a way to make it show the full text? I was going to buy the $9.99 upgrade, but what’s the point of having it on cards if you can’t read all the info on cards?
Otherwise a great app and I may still upgrade.
- Xiamen Sumi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Sumi Interactive Studio. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 高级版会员 - 月付 $0.99
- 高级版会员 - 年付 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.