By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GridaPic helps with your sketching by drawing temporary grids over your reference images. Its features are:
- Draw temporary grids on images, with up to 9 sections each way.
- Change the background and hide the button bar.
- Enlarge part of an image with a single tap.
- Zoom out on an image by pinching. View small images at fullscreen.
- Temporarily transform all the image values into black, white and middle gray.
- Save images with or without grids to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Show the pixel size and height/width ratio of any image.
- Paste images from the clipboard, saving them into the Camera Roll automatically.
- Swipe left or right to view other images in the Camera Roll.
- Display images in portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
What's New in Version 1.8
- fixes for iOS 8
- saving options have been added so that a grid can be immediately drawn on an enlarged section
- pasting has been improved