The Gridiron Grill-Off App has all the information you need for John Offerdahl's Gridiron Grill-Off happening November 11th, 2017 at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater.
The 8th annual Gridiron Grill-Off, held at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater, teams up top chefs in South Florida with NFL legends like Zach Thomas and Sam Madison, to create signature grilled dishes, like Chipotle Wagyu Ribs served with Rustic Kale Salad, for you to taste.
Event Day Info (Saturday, November 11th)
• Event Day Schedule & Overview
• Digital Event Program
• Map of Event Site & Grand Grill-Off
• Celebrity Grill-Off Teams of Dolphins Legends paired-up with Top Chefs from across South Florida.
• Taste Grill-Off Appetizers & Wine pairings in competition
• VOTE for your favorite Grill-Off pairing
Tito's Handmade Vodka Tailgate Zone
Sustainable Seafood Village
100% of the Gridiron Grill-Off net proceeds benefit Offerdahl’s Hand-Off Foundation and its mission to “Feed the Needs of Kids in Crisis” through sustaining partnerships between business, government & faith-based agencies. The charitable grant model is categorized into Community Charities (60%) & Industry Charities (40%).
Updated for the 2017 Gridiron Grill-off
Event Program now in the app
- The Media Lab, Inc. (FL)
- 53.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.