By Looti Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gridlock is inspired by the classic puzzle game invented in 1970s by Nob Yoshigahara. The goal of the game is to get the Beamer out of the parking lot.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 4 Levels of 40 Puzzles each (total of 160 games)
- Each game tells you what the required minimum moves are.
- Ability to undo your last 70 moves
- Application keeps track of where you were last during exit and takes you right to that point when you start next time.
FEATURES UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- More puzzles
All future upgrades are free.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
-Fixed bug with some puzzles in level 3
I jailbroke my previous iphone just to have this app. This app will give hours of fun its addictive.
Don't buy this game
It is west of mint and time
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 25, 2009
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nasser Keshmirshekan
- © Looti Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.