Gridplay - The Self Music Video Maker
By Peta Vision
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make quality quick-cut style music videos straight from your phone with Gridplay.
Giving even the most experienced filmmakers a new experience,
the innovative grid screen allows users to combine and divide cells at will in order to create dynamic videos.
Add a song, trim clips, and adjust and scale each cell for extra flair.
Turn your inspirational moments into the movie of your life with Gridplay.
1. Takes up to 16 4x4 videoclips (These can be recorded or uploaded.)
2. Swipe to combine or divide the cells
3. Create and edit a timeline with multiple frames
4. Optimized for low-resolution (640p) on Instagram
5. Records up to 15 seconds. (5 minutes with extension)
7. Each clip has an independent sound control
8. Ability to save video to camera roll
9. Frame thickness and color settings
10. Automatically saves rough draft
11. Rotate, adjust, scale, and mirror each clip
12. Share to Vine
1. Pick a cell and choose the camera mode. (Full screen vs. split screen, and back camera vs. front camera)
2. Swipe to combine cells, and swipe again to divide.
3. Press the "Film" button.
4. Set the timer up to 15 seconds. (If you have unlocked the extension, you can set the timer up to 5 minutes.)
5. When you finish with one frame, it will go to the next automatically. You need to set the timer for each frame.
6. If you don't like what you have recorded, tap to delete. If you don't want to fill up the other cells? No problem, just go to the next step.
7. Adjust the volume and position of each clip.
8. Trim the clips and add background music.
9. Save and share on Vine, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, and email.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
1. You can access video length option more easily
2. Performance enchanced
Useless, Overcomplicated rip off
I bought this app because I play a number of different instruments and wanted an easy way to record myself on different tracks and combine them. THIS APP ONLY LETS YOU RECORD FOR 15 SECONDS. How is anyone supposed to record songs in only 15 second spurts? To record for 5 minutes, the app tries to extort another 99¢ out of you on top of the existing price tag. The interface view is ugly and overcomplicated, and the app starts out with a information video which fails at explaining the various icons and controls. Don't waste your money on this like I did. I regret it.
Please add more sound options
This would be much better than the free acapella app if you could add things like reverb or pitch change and stuff like that. Please update, I would use this so much!
If you want to make your musical movie. It's the best choice.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 22, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Peta Vision
- © Petavision inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expend video length to 5minute$0.99