Boost your earnings across all rideshare services you drive for (Uber, Lyft, Via, Gett, Juno, zTrip, Curb, Arro, Safr, and more). Gridwise is a one-stop shop that increases your rideshare earnings an average of 39% by helping you find more rides in less time and track your performance across services.
BOOST EARNINGS BY FINDING MORE RIDES
Be in the right place at the right time by tracking real-time and predicted demand in your city. Never again rely on Uber or Lyft alerts to tell you where a surge is taking place.
PLAN YOUR DRIVING
Use our event calendar and airport demand graph to plan your schedule for the next few hours or even the next couple of days.
KNOW WHERE TO DRIVE NEXT
Once out on the road, find rider demand with our real-time alerts, event listings, and airport info. Took a ride to the suburbs and wondering where to drive next? Gridwise will help you decide.
COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS
Share important information with other drivers, such as airport queues, events letting out, changes in traffic, and more. Think of us as Waze for rideshare drivers.
MAXIMIZE YOUR TAX DEDUCTION
Maximize your tax deduction and stay on top of your rideshare business by tracking your mileage and earnings with Gridwise. There are other trackers on the market such as mileIQ, hurdlr, Everlance, Rydar, Sherpashare, and Stride. But none of them track performance metrics – like trips per hour, earnings per trip, and earnings per hour – across all rideshare services. And only Gridwise lets you compare your performance to other drivers in the area.
YOUR RIDESHARE ASSISTANT
The Gridwise Blog publishes driving tips and strategy guides to help you drive smarter and earn more.
– Events: See everything that's happening in your city for the next 7 days. Plan your schedule around major events of interest. Save and filter events that are important to you
– Airport Demand: See how many passengers are arriving or departing throughout the day.
– Airport Queues: See how long the airport queue is, no matter where you are.
– Driver Tips: Post tips to other drivers about events, traffic, and more.
– Mileage Tracker: Log your rideshare activity with Gridwise to keep your earnings and mileage in one place. Get an estimate of your tax deduction and export detailed mileage reports.
– Compare Performance: Compare your driving performance to other drivers in your area- $/hr, $/mile, trips/hr, etc.
– Weather: Rain and snow lead to higher demand, and higher demand means more money. Gridwise can alert you when it's about to rain or snow.
– Event Alerts: Get notified when local concerts, sporting events, festivals, and other money-making events are letting out. Set your own reminders to personalize your event strategy.
– Airport Alerts: Get notified when the airport is busy or experiencing significant delays.
Terms of Service: https://gridwise.io/termsofservice/
If there's anything else you'd like us to include in the app, or anything you'd like us to improve, please reach out to us at:
Gridwise is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ok I have had this app for almost three weeks now . I drove to work houston and tried going based off the app to set a schedule to work the airports in houston and sat there for hours just like it usually is. I did a lil bit of home work and a close friend that works for a government agency told me and I may be wrong and same as them .but according federal air and aviation it isn’t allowed to disclose the number of passengers per plane due to home land security protection laws . How can just this app be the only one with that info !!!!! Then I’m seeing cars with big labels on each side of the vehicle that looks like a moving billboard as a professional driver that looks un profesional. This app disappointed me and only gives you so little info . I rather just keep my flight tracker apps that are free . Good concept if you can actually get that real info ;) hope it can build to something good but for now I’ll stick to my local and regional info .
An amazing VALUABLE APP
This is an app that every ride-share driver must get! The airport feature that shows upcoming arrival and departure passenger numbers alone is a priceless time saver! No more having to drive all the way to the airport to see how many drivers are in the que. The list of current events, concerts, theater, sporting events, etc is amazingly detailed and will even send you notices when the event is letting out, so you know exactly when to be there. Now we need more of you to get the app and log in when you are at the airport and make the que number even more accurate. Hard to believe all this accurate info is in a free, easy to use app!
Great App to have if you’re in ridesharing industry
Love this application because it brings me peace of mind to track my mileage as soon as leave my to when I get back home. It’s also key when in the streets and I’m looking for that long trip earnings so I go to app and notice they’re 4000 flights leaving Dulles airport in Washington DC so I set my destination to Dulles and 8 of 10 times I get that long trip earning ride. And more then likely I will get an immediate back to DC. Thanks Gridwise for making my life easier on the street.
- Gridwise, Inc.
- 32.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Gridwise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gridwise Plus $9.99
- Gridwise Plus $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.