By Grit Design LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make sure your food is grilled to perfection and everyone's meal is ready to eat at the same time.
Grillin' Time lets you know when it is time to start grilling your meats, vegetables and fruit so that your whole meal is done at once. Alerts for starting, flipping, and finishing your favorite foods on the barbecue let you walk away from the grill with confidence, knowing you can grill and bbq any meat, veggie, or fruit to just the right level, whether it is chicken that has to be well done or a steak served medium rare.
Tell the app how you want your food cooked, touch start and get cooking. It's like having a stopwatch on every piece of food on your grill - and the grill timer knows exactly how long things take to cook.
Whether it's family grilling night or a full blown neighborhood barbecue, Grillin' Time is perfect for your next cookout.
- Sync timer, so all food can be served at once
- Individual food time
- Keep track of up to 8 different items at once
- Select from more than 400 food items
- Audio and visual alerts for each item letting you know when to start cooking, when to flip and when its done
- Choose from different types of beef, chicken, pork, turkey, fish, pizzas, veal, lamb, vegetables and fruit
- Customize with desired "doneness", food weight and thickness
- Access grilling tips and tricks to get the most out of your grill
- Adjust timers as needed to suit your own recipes
What's New in Version 1.3
Updated for iOS 7
Notifications when it is time to add a new food to the grill
New Ham images
Why limit to 1 1/2 inch thickness?
If this went up to at least 2 inches thickness for beef, I'd actually be able to use it.