Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
A shadow from the Gray family’s past has returned for revenge. Can you save your family from their worst nightmares?
• YOUR FAMILY IS UNDER ATTACK!
It was bad enough that your train was running late, but now a mysterious note warns that this Gray family dinner will be the last! Inside the Gray family castle, everything is in chaos and your family is nowhere to be found.
• TAKE A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE
Reunite with previous Grim Tales characters including Luisa, Elizabeth, James McGray, and even your niece, Jackie!
• UNCOVER HAUNTING FAMILY SECRETS
The walls are graffitied with the scribbles of a madman as his laughter echoes through the halls. Solve intriguing hidden object scenes and challenging puzzles while armed with your magical paint set!
• FIND OUT IF THE PAST CAN BE REWRITTEN IN THE BONUS CHAPTER
Unmask the kidnapper and beat him at his own game! Then enjoy exclusive extras such as stunning wallpapers, concept art, and replayable mini-games!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure what to think
I just started playing the game and already the sound cuts in and out, parts of the graphics are missing. I can't really see what I'm doing. Not sure if it's because of my phone (iPhone 4) or if it's just kinks. But I will continue to give this game a chance. Hopefully it gets better!
Besides the sound cutting in and out, I don't have anything bad to say about the game. It was definitely not one of my favs. Don't know if I can really pinpoint why, I just didn't like it that well. I played it, wasn't sad when it was over, ready to move on.
Would have given this game five stars if it wasn't so dark!! Drained my battery by turning my phones brightness all the way up. Loved finding all the collectibles too. Please brighten up the scenes so can play again and give it 5 stars!!
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.