Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grind is an advanced, 3D skateboarding game for the iPad. It uses the NVIDEA PhysX engine to simulate a very fun and realistic skateboarding experience. Swipe up, down, left, or right to perform tricks which include christ air, kickflip, airwalk, and more. Also, you can edit your own course for unlimited fun and gameplay! Unlock boards, skaters, and courses by completing the challenges.
-THREE GAME MODES-
• Challenge - complete the given tricks/spins in one combo.
• Time Attack - skate around for two minutes and rack up as many points as possible.
• Practice - perfect all your trick combos with unlimited time.
• 5 unlock-able boards (6 total).
• 2 unlock-able characters (3 total).
• Tricks including kickflip, tailgrab, christ air, heelflip, nosegrab, and airwalk.
• Challenge, Time Attack, and Practice game modes.
• Edit a park with up to 50 ramps and obstacles.
• Smooth graphics and gameplay.
Could be great...
Like the last reviewer said, this game has a ton of potential. All the pieces are there it just needs a lot of refinement and polish. Honestly it's sad cause this game could be so awesome if they are willing to put the time into it. I hope they do and I hope they start with the controls, they just aren't fun but are so close to being right it's a shame. Fix those first to make it fun to just skate around and people will wait for the rest. And why does it go back to the title screen after you complete a challenge instead of going to the next challenge? Honestly you don't have to be a game designer to figure out that's gonna get annoying like instantly.
This app has allot of potential. I hope you put the effort into making it a great app. But I do recommend Mike V: Skate Party to anyone who is looking for the best skateboard app, there is.
Also Tony Hawk Pro 2 is pretty good, but Mike V : Skate Party is incredible!
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 01, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andy Mileusnic
- © WebGames3d.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.