The Grix by eBoy - create 8-bit pixel tile art
By Felt Tip Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A New Kind of Pixel Editor
Make your own pixel tiles and arrange them to create beautiful pixel art.
The Grix is fast, fun, simple, and surprising.
“A simple drag-and-drop interface makes creating pieces a breeze; users can choose from several different colors and patterns with which to create their art.”
– Nicholas Deleon, The Daily
“This is an awesome little app. So much care has gone into making it, and it shows everywhere you look. The sound effects are spot-on, the text labels for the color palettes are gorgeous, even the Share menu icons for Twitter and Facebook are pixellated. They’ve thought about every little detail.”
– Giles Turnbull, Cult of Mac
“...our friends at eBoy together with Felt Tip have brought something new and exciting.”
– Filip, Creative Applications Network
Join the Flickr group:
– Create art with pixel tiles
– Move, rotate, and delete tiles on the Grix
– Create and edit each tile
– Choose from 128 editable tiles for each Grix
– 12 colour palettes
– Comes with 5 eBoy made sample Grix
– Post to Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook
– Save to Photo Roll
– Email and share your editable Grix and tiles
– Download additional sets from thegrix.com
Concept and Design by eBoy:
The Godfathers of Pixel
Code by Felt Tip:
What's New in Version 1.3
Updated for the latest software and made design improvements.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Felt Tip Inc.
- © Felt Tip Inc. and eBoy Arts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.