By Gro Play
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Gro Garden is a great way to learn about sustainable farming and organic gardening." - Engadget.com
* "... allowing children and adults to work together..." - 148apps.com
* "Recommended!" - PappasAppar.se
* "Gro Garden is a great, easy way to get kids excited about and engaged in gardening and sustainable living." - CommonSenseMedia.org
GRO GARDEN - let your kids discover ORGANIC GARDENING.
Meet Connie the Compost and her friends the Micro organisms. They live under the trees in your Gro Garden, right next to the animals, and they love old food scraps! When you feed Connie and her friends, magic things start to happen. They start producing nutritious soil that makes your crops grow faster and taste better. So after harvesting your tasty vegetables you can treat Banja the rabbit and all the other animals in the cottage. Along the way your Item Collection will also grow with cool items, good food, and badges to reward your progress.
Gro Garden is the fun place to learn about organic gardening and sustainable farming. Kids get to learn and understand environmental issues in a simple and entertaining way.
• Rich edutainment game with hundreds of possibilities
• Kid-friendly interface
• Handcrafted scenography
• No third-party advertising
• Diverse group of fun characters
• No in-app purchases
• "Learn-as-you-play" game. No written instructions
• Tips and tricks
“Gro Play really seizes the opportunity to early give children a foundation for learning about sustainability.", says Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson, World president of OMEP and UNESCO Chair man in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development.
“Play is not only the most fun way to learn, but also the most powerful. We want to entertain and inspire children and parents. Together we can create a more sustainable future.”, says Patricia Richter, CEO and co-founder of Gro Play.
ABOUT GRO PLAY
We are an independent creative studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, that offers eco-educational toys, games and apps. Gro Play is a founded by the social entrepreneur Patricia Richter, and is the proud winner of the Swedish Living Green award 2012.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Bugfixes and improvements for iPad1
Love it, and the kids to.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 68.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gro Play Digital AB
- © 2016 Gro Play Digital AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.