Grocery Gadget Shopping List - shop groceries, scan, sync share with family, track prices, save or use as checklist.
By Pingwell Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Most Powerful Grocery List! Now with iOS 7 design!
Over many years on the market, recognized by major media, journalists, bloggers, and reputable reviewers. Several times Apple featured app. Learn why at GroceryGadgets.com.
Save time and money. Be organized at home and efficient at the supermarket. Stop rebuilding shopping lists – just reuse them. Stop calling your spouse - share via sync.
- NO ADS!!!
- Arrange products like your pantry, refrigerator, laundry room
- Don’t type – scan barcodes(3GS or later phones), or use built-in list of frequent items
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Sync supports most of popular mobile platforms (see grocerygadgets.com)
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- eCoupons – Match coupons to shopping items to save money
- FREE online portal for faster input: GroceryGadgets.com
- FREE cloud backup while signed into a “group account”
- Import data from other apps, recipes, csv files: GroceryGadgets.com
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
- History Shopping Analysis (at GroceryGadgets.com)
Learn more at GroceryGadgets.com
Do you need help or have suggestion? Email us – support is always available.
Try for FREE at no risk, full featured Grocery Gadget FREE (with Ads) is available on App Store. All data will be moved if you decide to upgrade to Pro version.
Grocery Gadget – Serious Shopping Simplified
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- Fonts are bigger and brighter
- Scanner button fixed for iPad
- Bug fixes
Where have the developers gone?
I’ve been using this app for a number of years, through several versions. One of the key features for my wife and I is the ability to have access to our grocery lists from either of our iPhones or from a web site. The web site was especially nice during initial setup when you’re adding lots of things to the list. Well, for me, at least, all that is broken. My lists are still on my phone, and they’re still on my wife’s phone, but they don’t show up on the web site and they don’t synchronize with each other through the web. I submitted support requests on this both from the app and from the web site, and the only response I’ve received was the automated assignment of a case number. I don’t know whether the developers died, or just lost interest, but as far as I can tell this app is no longer supported. If you don’t need the network features, and you don’t care about support, it’s still a good list app. But for how long?
Best grocery list app ever! You can add your own items!
I have tried them all. I even have the paprika app w one inside it but you just cannot beat this app. It is excellent and I reference it everyday. I can take pictures so my husband will know exactly what to buy. I can enter or scan UPC codes to make sure he gets the right size and type (e.g. Vitamins- capsule vs. tablet). I even use categories for clothing and home stores. Anytime I think I need to buy something I enter it onto this list. Excellent for individual projects such as building something. I can even see it used for businesses. Much potential here!
Great for husband n wife communication!
Great app. My wife and I tag team the produce department with great effect. We've been stopped a few times and asked "Is your grocery list on your phone????" Why yes it is… and it syncs instantly! Go team!
My only complaint (for every new version since 3.0), and it is a big one in my opinion, is a lack of units directly on the shopping list. You can set units and package type when setting up an item's properties but that's it. What's the point of setting it? I'd like to know if I need to buy 2 lbs of potatoes and not 2 potatoes or 1 bottle of honey not bulk. Am I missing something? I've suggested this to the App developers and they agreed, but I'm still waiting on an implementation.
In any case… excellent app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 02, 2014
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Pingwell Inc
- © Pingwell, Inc (Grocery Gadget)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.