The Most Powerful Grocery List!
Over many years on the market, recognized by major media, journalists, bloggers, and reputable reviewers. Several times Apple featured app. Learn why at GroceryGadgets.com.
Save time and money. Be organized at home and efficient at the supermarket. Stop rebuilding shopping lists – just reuse them. Stop calling your spouse - share via sync.
- Arrange products like your pantry, refrigerator, laundry room
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Don’t type – scan barcodes(3GS or later phones), or use built-in list of frequent items
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- FREE online portal for faster input: GroceryGadgets.com
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Consolidated "All Lists" list
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
- History Shopping Analysis (at GroceryGadgets.com)
Learn more at GroceryGadgets.com
Do you need help or have suggestion? Email us – support is always available.
To cover development cost and support, the app now serves ads which can be removed by purchasing the Yearly subscription with FREE one month trial:
• Length of subscription - One year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Grocery Gadget – Serious Shopping Simplified
Fixed problems with crashes
Ratings and Reviews
The best grocery list app out there!
I have tried just about every grocery list out there and hands-down this is the best. My wife and I have grocery list for all different kinds stores that we regularly shop and of course her list synchronizes with mine to avoid a double purchase. The app has great editing capabilities such as you can organize your list according to the aisle numbers of your favorite store. So you shop in the order the store is laid out to avoid backtracking and wasted time. As we shop and we place an item into the grocery cart, we tap on the purchased button and select “shopping done” and the item vanished from the list till next time it’s needed. We scan the barcodes of most of the items we purchase and take pictures too so we have a substantial list in this app of the items we regularly shop for. When we run out of an item at home we just simply open the app scan the barcode and it plugs the item right into the store grocery list and in the correct aisle. This app is an amazing time saver. Well worth the money in purchase price and subscription!
Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious!! (From Sound of Music)!
When they say “Not just for Weekly Groceries, they’re not kidding! I’m 82 years old, retired from 42 years in Aerospace manufacturing of detail parts and subassemblies from “Day One” (sub-orbital flights) through the conclusion of the Space Shuttle Program.I discovered this App several years ago and In my opinion, the Grocery Gadget App is about the best all-around shopping App you could ever wish for. It can be as complex or as simple as you would like to make it; but the time you invest in it is well worth your effort. It has impressive versatility that is sure to challenge the limits of your creativity to create an App that will serve you well from the very beginning to the end of however many years you wish to keep using it! When I found the App “Notebooks” it forever ended my search for a note taking App. Likewise, when I found “Grocery Gadget, years ago, it ended my search for a shopping App! Get it! Stick with it! You’ll love it!
My wife has been using this app for everything she buys for the last 5 years. She has 19 lists for different stores or markets. She even adds photos and UPC codes although this is not required. The lists she makes synchronize to my phone and I can easily do the shopping.
I also bought the paid app and then had to buy a subscription. So the company made a mistake in their revenue projections... the app is so good, it is EASILY worth 99 cents a year, or you can look at ads to use it for free. For those who are struggling to pay 99 cents a year, don't buy this app because you won't have anything on your lists.
So if you guys keep moaning and groaning about the paid subscriptions and giving bad reviews, that will hurt the sales of this app and maybe you won't have any version to use. So lighten up. It really is a prime example of a well executed app that pays attention to small details.
- Pingwell Inc
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pingwell, Inc (Grocery Gadget)
- In-App Purchases
- List cloud sync service $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.