Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
Having trouble with the app? We're here to help!
Check out our FAQs: www.groceryiq.com/support_ios.aspx
Contact customer support: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
What's New in Version 2.7.7
Fixed some crashing bugs!
Fixed badging for iOS 8 users - you may need to use the iPhone Settings app, then choose Notifications, and then in the Grocery iQ section turn the Badge App Icon switch on.
Fixed swipe to delete list items for iOS 6 users
I have App Attachment for Grocery IQ
I've used Grocery IQ for about 9-to-12 months now. I did have some minor user issues in the beginning but learned through some creative thinking how to put Grocery IQ to work for me. I really like how it syncs to all my iOS devices in real time. I can be working on my iPad and have an ohhh geee moment and remember an item that had escaped me on an earlier trip to the hardware store and quickly enter it on my iPad and it's magically there on my iPhone the next time I'm in Home Depot. I've used it for everything from an immediate needs list for groceries to lists for long term electronic and building projects. My only wish is a more manly "theme" and name for the app something along the lines of "Purchasing Agent" and included some price comparison features. My experience is that Grocery IQ is a solid app and I would recommend it which is something I don't do often... OhhhGeee I almost forgot: I'll be happy when Kroger/Frys grocery gets on board so it's available in my loyalty card section of Grocery IQ.
Updated review: still love this app but recommending a few updates: 1. Ability to move coupon items to another list. Once I clip a coupon I cannot move the store they were placed in by the app.
2. When I add prices to things that they stick. Sometimes they are there and sometimes not.
This app just keeps getting better & better with time from the old version I started with. Just one thing that would be nice to fix is when I put something on all lists I would think when I am in any store I would see it there if I was opened up to any store on my list. But instead I have to make sure before leaving a store to check all stores category before leaving,I have accidently categorized in that and have left the store without checking & was missing items I needed. You would think "All stores" would mean that you would have the item show up on all your lists and whichever place you were at, if available could be bought there.
Before we each loaded a new grocery app for our family to use together (synced) just before our favourite app shut down, we did our research, which showed this was the best & most popular grocery shopping app, and the reasons. We felt it worth giving a try.
When we had iPhone 4s, we were fairly impressed with the app. Since switching to iPhone 6s, however, we've been increasingly more frustrated.
Our primary issue with Grocery IQ is that, on these new telephones, the synchronisation between users doesn't seem to work. No matter how many times we've tried to unsync & resync, the result remains the same, and this was/is the most important feature for our family. Perhaps the writers aren't able to keep up with new technology as it changes up? I don't know, but we are unfortunately going to need to look elsewhere, now. We honestly don't have the time to work on this issue much, anyway, and we've been doing it for about two months, now.
Good luck in future ... hope you can remedy all of the issues people seem to have with it.