Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
Having trouble with the app? We're here to help!
Check out our FAQs: www.groceryiq.com/support_ios.aspx
Contact customer support: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
What's New in Version 2.7.8
iOS 9 compatibility bug fixes.
I love this app, but....
I love this app. With the ability to rearrange the aisles to match the layout of each store, it really reduces having to double back to get something you forgot.
The biggest negative is that when you walk into a store and bring up the app it locks up doing goodness knows what for anywhere from 30 seconds to a whole minute.
Especially when I remember something that needs to go on the list, this means I can't just bring the app up, enter the item, and be done with a few seconds. Fix this and I'll give it five stars instead of 4.
I love this app.
This app is great. I used some of the coupons and the automatic addition of my items to isles is great. I would have given 5 stars; however, there are a few options that I would like to see added.
First, I would like to be able to organize the isles for each different list (I use the different lists to denote individual stores).
Second, I would love to be able to add recipes that would be saved so when I clicked on one it would add each ingredient to the list I wanted it to.
Thirdly, it would be cool if, when clicking the check out button, there was an option to add the prices and type of unit (per pound, item, crate, ect.) instead of having to go into each item later. Maybe a receipt scanner that would allow us to add each item. Of course there would need to be a bypass option if you did not want to do so.
Finally, A receipt saver by date and account would be cool for accounting.
I love the app and appreciate the fact that you can add the price of groceries so you know how much you're going to pay at the register. It is so organized too! I can enter a new store and basically my list is still customized so that I can get everything with little to no back tracking. One suggestion is to add into the individual store lists the ability to add sales tax. That would be the only thing I would change. Love it!