Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
Having trouble with the app? We're here to help!
Check out our FAQs: www.groceryiq.com/support_ios.aspx
Contact customer support: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
What's New in Version 2.7.7
Fixed some crashing bugs!
Fixed badging for iOS 8 users - you may need to use the iPhone Settings app, then choose Notifications, and then in the Grocery iQ section turn the Badge App Icon switch on.
Fixed swipe to delete list items for iOS 6 users
Updated review: still love this app but recommending a few updates: 1. Ability to move coupon items to another list. Once I clip a coupon I cannot move the store they were placed in by the app.
2. When I add prices to things that they stick. Sometimes they are there and sometimes not.
This app just keeps getting better & better with time from the old version I started with. Just one thing that would be nice to fix is when I put something on all lists I would think when I am in any store I would see it there if I was opened up to any store on my list. But instead I have to make sure before leaving a store to check all stores category before leaving,I have accidently categorized in that and have left the store without checking & was missing items I needed. You would think "All stores" would mean that you would have the item show up on all your lists and whichever place you were at, if available could be bought there.
Awesome grocery app! Just missing 1 feature
I've used other apps and I like this one the best. Being able to add things to my favorite saves me so much time as my weekly grocery list doesn't change much. I just go to my favorites list first to create my list instead of doing a search for each item. And I love the auto coupons list so I don't have to search for those either. AWESOME
*********The ONLY feature this app is missing from another grocery app I've used is that it does not give you a sales tax option at all. Some items I buy has sales tax and for budgeting purposes, I need to know how much including tax my list is before heading to the store. This way, if my list is over budget, I can go through and delete the unnecessary items to make I do not over spend. *****PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE *****
Frustrated by its Unrealized Potential
This app has the potential to me much better than most grocery list apps I've used, but in spite of excelling in many areas where other list making apps fall short (sorting into aisles, adding quantities, real time updating with family members, etc.) it misses the mark in others. The list of stores near me includes a Harris Teeter that opened barely a month ago, but excludes the one closest to my home that has been open for at least five years. The list of loyalty cards includes only three chains, none of which have locations in my geographic area, and I'm holding a smartphone in my hand. If you are going to offer me a coupon, give me a digital coupon-- not one that requires me to connect to a printer. It's 2015! I don't even have a printer in my house!!!
I will use this app in the meantime, but will continue my search for the perfect grocery app until I find it, or until this one fixes its shortcomings.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 20, 2014
- Version: 2.7.7
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Free State Labs, LLC
- © 2014 Coupons.com Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.