Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Fixed crashers that users are experiencing after upgrading to iOS 7.1
Needs many improvements
This is not a good app for a simple grocery list. It has way too many unnecessary frills and whistles. I simply want to make one grocery list each time I shop, check things off as they go in my cart, then delete the list and start over next time I shop. This app makes that simple task quite confusing. It saves random "lists" such as a grocery list, history, etc. It is NOT user friendly in the least.
Also, the lists themselves are cluttered with little icons on some and ads. It's cluttered and annoying when you want A LIST and nothing else.
Finally, forget about using the coupons. It's worthless from your phone. You can view a coupon and even allegedly "clip" it on the app. But to actually USE the coupon you can only print or email it. Okay, so I try to email it to myself on my phone. Nope. It won't let you get the coupon from your phone. It sends an email that makes you click a link that opens your browser that makes you click ANOTHER link that tells you to download an app.
Utterly ridiculous. Don't bother with this app if you only want a simple, functional grocery list. The app fails in the most important ways.
A recent update may have broken coupon printing
I use this app regularly and has become one of my favorites but I must downgrade it until this is fixed. ... Thank you for fixing the issue where the app crashed while trying to print coupons. The latest update fixed the problem and I'm a happy camper once again.
Really enjoy this app. Easy to use, once list is created and used very easy to recreate. Inputting prices can be time consuming but worth it, especially if on a budget.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Free State Labs, LLC
- © 2012 Coupons.com Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.