Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery shopping made quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
"Grocery iQ takes the old-fashioned grocery list to the 21st century" ∼ Forbes.com
"Helps you when you're grocery shopping…sync up with your friends or your roommates or your family's list" ∼ The Today Show
"We all want to save money, so why not use your iPhone? The king of coupons is Grocery iQ...If you regularly shop at a grocery store or other retailer, be sure to install their app" ∼ GiGaOM.com
"If your shopping list is currently the back of an envelope that you’ve scribbled some items on (mom!), then it’s time for you to check out GroceryIQ." ∼ InteriordesignHQ.com
• Lists: Build grocery lists quickly from our database of millions of items.
• Aisles: Create custom aisles and reorder aisles for any list.
• Favorites: Easily add frequently purchased items to new lists, search and filter favorites to build lists quickly.
• History: Keep track of what you've checked out and filter history by list. Easily create lists from history items.
• Multi-Barcode Scan: Add multiple items by simply pointing your camera at any product barcodes.
• Voice Search: Use advanced voice search to create your list.
• All List Items: Never forget an item again by viewing all items in "All List Items". Toggle your lists settings to view "All List Items" on any list you choose.
• Store Locator: Find nearby grocery stores and add your loyalty card.
• Sync: Sync your lists with the GroceryiQ.com website, friends and family.
• Coupons: Search free coupons, view recommended coupons, print, email or add coupons to your store loyalty card.
• Item Details: Add price and description, customize package types, weight, quantity and more.
Start simplifying your grocery shopping today!
Having trouble with the app? We're here to help!
Check out our FAQs: www.groceryiq.com/support_ios.aspx
Contact customer support: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
What's New in Version 2.7.10
Love it, more all the time
We've been fans for several years now and find it to be a great way to shop for groceries. Both my spouse and I have ipads and iphones and this app works best if you use the same login for all devices. Any time you update the list or buy something or change your mind about what kind of salsa you like this week, it is updated on the other devices on load. That is a setting in this app - to update on load.
It works so great that now we really depend on it for everyday needs and have just 200 items on our history. It is nice that we get to keep the names we call things (like "Bills Beer") so it does not matter what you buy, just so Bill gets some more beer.
It also works better now at scanning items, better at finding things in the search engine and smoother at updating the lists. We don't use coupons nor do we shop by store or by aisle. All these features are easily ignored if you like. Try it, you might like it.
If you are a lot ADD and need a lot of rigor in your shopping, this should work pretty well too. If you are just a little bit carefree and just want a grocery list, this works. If you are fidgeting about sale prices and want to find the bargains through the app instead of shopping, maybe there are better solutions. Keep looking.
So yea, we like it enough to write this review and give it five stars.
Great app but it has some downfalls
We use this app regularly and love it overall. I wish there was a watch app though because anytime I need to add something to the list I never have my phone near me and then I always forget. Also, I recently had to get a new device under warranty and it didn't save my custom aisles. One complaint about the custom aisles is when I add an item to the list, it almost always puts in its default aisle when it's already a favorite and I have to then edit it. After shopping a few times I get where things are but would be great if it would remember for me. As for the favorites, it should be sorted by list. We have several favorites that are duplicated throughout different lists (bjs, Walmart, market basket etc.)
Not perfect but still great
My husband and I use this app all the time and we love it!
Pros: UI is mostly intuitive and great for quick glances, once you check off an item it moves to bottom of the list. Items grouped by category or aisle. Synced list will update as you go (my husband and I actually split up in the grocery store and check stuff off the same synced list as we go!) Website allows you to build your list online and then take it with you to the store via mobile app.
Cons: Initial syncing between users is finicky, which is our largest complaint. Synced lists also only go one way (I can't sync my lists with my husband's account if he is already syncing his with mine.) Also can't sync more than 1 user at a time, from what I can tell.