Shopping List Ease - Grocery
By inMarket Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Grocery List Ease is a beautiful, simple and powerful shopping list app for your phone and Apple Watch. Create a shopping list, grocery list, to-do list, or any other checklist and share it with family and friends! A favorite of the TODAY Show's Today.com, Forbes ‘The Best Apps For Smart Black Friday Shopping’ and CNBC ‘A Stress-Free Holiday Is Only One App Away’, List Ease is the best grocery shopping list app around!
Features of Grocery List Ease - Shopping List + Coupons:
- NEW: Access your lists, key notifications and reminders directly from your Apple Watch!
- Share your grocery list, checklist, or to-do list with family and friends with real time syncing
- Sync your grocery list with your watch and other devices
- Receive push message alerts when others on your shared list are purchasing checklist items or groceries
- Get list reminders when you walk into a grocery store
- Organize your shopping list any way you want – by food category, by recipes, or by available grocery coupons
- Add groceries into our shopping list app easily and instantly using our barcode scanner
- Add groceries from history – bring items from your last shopping list to your new list
- Trip budgeting - ensure your grocery list isn't too expensive before you shop
- Pantry inventory – simplify your life and save money by keeping track of already purchased items
- Manage multiple shopping lists –flip between grocery and pantry lists in seconds
- Perfect for Christmas, Thanksgiving, BBQs, and all event planning and holiday grocery shopping
- Add quantities, measurements, prices, and additional notes to your food list items to keep perfectly organized
- Mr. Listo, our free grocery list app’s mascot, is your shopping list maker companion- at home or in the supermarket!
For in store reminders, be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Basic List Ease is 100% Free and Apple Watch compatible!
Go Pro to access unlimited lists, custom categories, and no banner ads!
What's New in Version 2.32
-Minor Bug Fixes
Needs some improvements
I used the Groceries app for years and when it was no longer available I switched to this one. I like the detail offered for each line item, I like the idea of the Pantry section although I haven’t found it useful yet. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is for these reasons. 1. The aisle labels are easily rearranged to match the layout of my grocery store, but they don’t stay that way. They spontaneously rearrange themselves, so I’m constantly putting them back where I want them. 2. The checkbox avatar is cute but irritating when I have to wait to check off the next item until the animation is done. 3. It doesn’t let me list less than one. For instance, I often buy half a pound of something at the deli counter but I can’t use less than one in the item details. 4. While I like it telling me how much my whole grocery list is worth I don’t like that it includes things that are checked off. I leave things I buy regularly in the checked off section as a reminder to check if I need it and to make it easier to add to my list as needed. That feature worked really well in my previous app, but needs work in this one. 5. Related to number 4, my previous app learned which items I used regularly and would suggest them without prompting in the search window. I could just go down the list and click on what I wanted. 6. I think the coupon section should suggest coupons based on my shopping list.
Simple & straight forward
UPDATE: Still loving this app!! I do have one request for the developers tho....when I'm choosing a category for an entry, the "Done" button is way too close the categories listed above it. So most of the time when I'm trying to tap "Done" I end up accidentally choosing a different category. It's not a deal breaker for me but it is annoying and slows me down when I'm adding multiple entries. If u could please fix this, this app would be perfect in my book. Thanks!
I've been using this app for over a year and I haven't gone back to paper lists since! And I used to be the queen of paper lists. This is my first review. And I'm shocked to see all the negatives ones on here. However I don't sync my lists w/ anyone and I only use the free version. I don't have any issues w/ the occasional ad. My use for it is very simple, grocery and toiletry items. What I love about it more than some other apps I tried is the simplicity, it's yellow paper looking background w/ lines, the cute little guy that checks or unchecks the boxes, that it remembers an entry even if I totally delete it. I like that it doesn't have many bells or whistles. It works like a charm for me.
Last update. Syncing problems
Last update and drop in rating: syncing just does not work reliably. It may because the 5s is not supported very well, but it also happens between two 7s iPhones. We have decided to try searching for another solution since my son did a number of shops for me now where the lists were not synced. I’ll keep 3 stars since I like the interface, but just does not work for our family.
Update: Still great, but would be nice to have an option that allows the categories to always be sorted in a list (a nit). When a new item is added to a category, it looks like the category is shifted to the top. Easy enough to move it back, but the way I use it (see below), the Master Lists are fairly big so moving takes a few minutes.
Initial Entry: I keep a master grocery list and transfer items needed from it to a next grocery run list. When a family member shops and checks off the item, we just return it to the master list. It is great that the lists synchronize live over cellular. When someone is shopping, items can be added or transferred to the list real time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 2.32
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: inMarket Media, LLC
- © InMarket
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- List Ease Pro User$1.99