IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List & Price Book
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is an easy-to-use shopping list for all the family with NO recurring fees, NO monthly subscriptions, NO different plans, NO advertisements: if you want (and it isn't mandatory), you can unlock advanced features with a single one-time in-app purchase.
After 7 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands of installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, WhatsApp, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 19 color templates, 19 different icons and 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● 'Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it' ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use' (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● 'I don't see myself without this app' ∗∗∗∗∗
The base version lets you create or customize up to 25 items. To create or customize an unlimited number of items you can upgrade to the full version (with a one time in-app purchase).
The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
In a world where most of the apps require the subscription or registration to services, IntelliList remains one of the few apps to still release, after 7 years, free updates for all of its users :-)
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It MEANS A LOT for us, really. Thank you! PS: if you have already left a review in the past you can repost or update it, and it will only take a moment.
● Alternative app icons! You can choose among 19 alternative app icons, one for each color template. Your Home screen will never be the same (iOS 10.3+ only).
● Archived lists: no more browsing among hundreds of archived lists, now you can search your archived lists by name.
● Aisles: no more browsing among tens of aisles, now you can search your aisles by name.
● Stores: no more browsing among tens of stores, now you can search your stores by name.
● Lists and in cart items: a lighter font is used for in cart items.
● Better support for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad 2017.
● Dropbox SDK: migrated to the version 2 of the API (required a huge amount of work).
● Some minor bug fixes.
This app is good but lacks a couple minor features:
1. The ability to add an icon to different lists for quick visual recognition.
2. The ability to reduce the item line size in the app. This would be particularly handy on the iPhone but useful on iPad too. As it is now an iPhone screen can only show 5 items, 6 if I swipe the top summary bar up. There seems to be a lot of unused space in each line item that could be put to work in the ability to view more lines/screen. I would suggest an option to hide the quantity adjustment. In smaller text immediately below the item name/description or to the right, include the desired quantity. Or have a list screen and an edit screen.
3. An option to automatically move items in cart to the bottom of the list so the top of the list only has the items remaining.
4. The barcode scanner is weak. There's not a very robust database behind this. There are other scanner apps that can look up almost anything. Few items I've scanned are found in the database this app uses.
5. A summary counter at the top of a list that would count items in cart/items remaining/total items for quick reference.
6. Ability to view the note in the list or an icon if you have a note included on the item.
This is a great app. I don't mind paying for it as I use it often. I would like to recommend being able to change the price per lb to any unit on the next update. Especially for packaged items. I would like to do price per item instead of price per lb for everything. Like if I bought case of packaged drinks, giving me price per lb is not very helpful. I'd rather see how much it costs me per bottle.
And maybe I missed it, but I don't see where I input or set up my emails to be able to contact the team for suggestions, report bugs, etc.
otherwise the app is great for my needs
Flexible, functional, and my favorite!
We used Grocery Gadget for years, then tried every app that I could find when GG stopped working. I'm glad that I found IntelliList. It has every function that I can imagine needing and has the flexibility to adapt to various needs. It is clear to me that the developer is smart, uses the app, and cares about other users' experiences with the app. If you're looking for a flexible and functional grocery list app, look no further. You can even sync it with your partner's phone so that s/he can shop for groceries, too!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 13, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2017 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 'Unlimited items'$4.99