We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code
* MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
* SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically
* SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways
* SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits
* SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask (iOS 11+)
* DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleges? Just drag it to your shopping list (iOS 11+)
* PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned top by a single tap
* CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically. And if the item has just been marked as bought, it is placed at the very top of the crossed-out section to be easily brought back to the list
* APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face
* AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes.
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
* Share your lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your lists
Bring your shopping experience to the new level of convenience and style!
Buy Me a Pie! is free to download and use. Purchasing the in-app Pro auto-renewing subscription unlocks unlimited shopping lists, sharing lists to unlimited users, additional color groups, ads-free version and premium support. Buy Me a Pie! Pro can be purchased as an auto-renewable subscription for 0.99 USD a month or 14.99 USD a year, as well as lifetime license for 24.99 USD with a one-time payment.
We offer a free trial for a month. Once it is over, you will be automatically billed 14.99 USD per year, unless canceled.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
Like the App but Would Like More Editing Options
Since I downloaded this app about 6 weeks ago, I have used this app many times. I found it very user friendly. My only issue is that the only editing options are to change categories or delete the item. It would be helpful to be able to also change the text in each item. For instance, suppose I need a certain number of a food item one week and a different number of the same item the next week. Right now, I have to enter a new item in the list instead of simply changing the number I need. Also, sometimes items we use are on sale at a certain store. I like to note that in the list. Right now, I have to enter a new item in the list instead of simply adding the info about the sale. Making this change would make a great app even better.
Thank you very much for your feedback! Please, note that you can change the name and the amount of an item in your shopping list (open the list and swipe an item to the left). It is in the product dictionary only where it is not possible to edit product names.
As for sales, you can use a special color for such products, for example. Or add a mote instead or together with the amount. For example, 'Milk : 2 (sale)'.
Works with iwatch
I have used this app for months and it was not my favorite until I started using it with my iwatch. I LOVE that I can wander the store and check my list off on my watch without having to pull out my phone. I also LOVE that I can share the list with my spouse and it updates quickly in real time if you have the app permissioned to use cellular data. I do like that I can assign each item a color based on where in the store that item is usually located but it is tough sometimes to make sure everything is grouped correctly. I wish that the app had the ability to add pricing and a shopping total. My only criticism is that using this app is not as straightforward or “easy” as others I have used and the cost is more than any other app of this type that I have been willing to pay for.
Thank you for your detailed review! As for adding pricing in the app, we will take your suggestion into consideration. Could you clarify, please, what do you consider as "not easy" in the app? As for subscription, please, note that you can use free app version - absolutely all the PRO features are available there. It differs from PRO only by the number of lists you can have, the number of accounts you can share these lists between and ads.
Need drag & drop re-ordering, please
I’m still searching for the perfect app to manage a grocery list. I need it to sync between my iPhone and iPad, and then display on the Apple Watch, preferably from a complication for quick access. Buy Me a Pie is the closest I’ve come but I need it to allow manual drag and drop re-ordering (like some of the other list apps) so that I can order the groceries to match my flow through the store - it might sound petty or picky, but it’s much easier to spend a couple of minutes on the iPhone after writing the grocery list to get it in order than to scroll up and down the Watch screen while shopping. If you fix this I’ll happily pay for the Pro version, even though I don’t need its other features.
Thank you for your nice feedback! Llooks like we already have the idea about manual sorting in our Ideas Base: https://buymeapie.userecho.com/forums/1-ideas-and-suggestions/topics/120-being-able-to-organize-your-list-in-the-order-you-want-to-match-the-layout-of-the-store/
Could you please vote for it? The more votes it gets, the higher their priority will be in our developers' roadmap.
Please, also note that you can sort product by color. The products with the same color tag are grouped together in the shopping list, so you can assign one color to a certain aisle in the store.
- National Business Group Ltd
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buy Me a Pie LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $0.99
- Annual Pro subscription $14.99
- Pro Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.