Grocery Shopping List - Out of Milk
By Capigami, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Best shopping list app for your phone *
Have you ever returned from grocery shopping and realized you forgot that one item you really needed? Then Out of Milk is the perfect app for you! Out of Milk is the best app for creating and sharing Grocery Lists.
* Awards and Recognition for Out of Milk *
Positively reviewed by the WSJ: 'The Out of Milk app is straightforward and offers three main list functions: shopping, pantry and to do.'
Babble: '#1 of Top 25 Apps For Moms'
Nielsen: 'Top 10 Most-Used Shopping Apps'
C-NET How To: 'Simplify your grocery shopping...'
Mashable: 'Grocery List Apps That Make Shopping, Syncing Lists Simple'
Why you need this app:
• Simplify your Grocery Shopping
• Share and email lists easily with friends and family instantly
• Manage your shopping lists online at our website www.outofmilk.com
• Cross platform - Out of Milk is available on all major platforms
• Save money by keeping track of what's in your pantry and having an organized shopping list before going to the store
• Save time by keeping track of your tasks in Out of Milk's integrated to-do lists
• Built in sync to make sure your data is always safe and secure
• Gets smarter the more you use it - Out of Milk remembers your items to help you enter them faster in the future
• Integrated barcode scanner to make adding items to your lists simple and fun
• Create as many lists as you need
• Organize your lists by custom categories
• Send lists by email and text
• Use the product history to keep track of your purchases
Have questions or want to give us some feedback? We will help you any way we can through http://support.outofmilk.com/
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Fixes for iOS 7
Not as good as it once was...
I've been using this app for about 4 years now. And up until now, I've loved it. But it seems ever since I switched to iPhone this app doesn't work as well as it used to. I updated my lists online (pricing, taxes, UPC, etc...) but when I scan the product it doesn't show up with any of the changes I made. I even tried to do it from the iPhone itself and it still doesn't save the changes. It's frustrating because I make a list and expect to be able to scan the items to keep track of cost, but I end up spending hours at the grocery store because I have to renter all the prices and many times the actual item (even though I've entered it online). I even did a full sync on my phone and it still doesn't save the changes. I hope whatever is causing this glitch gets fixed, because I don't like having to spend hours reentering items over and over when it's supposed to save. Maybe I will try the app again at a different time. For now, I'm afraid I will have to find an app that is more reliable. :(
A Shopping List Program I Actually Use!
Out of Milk does everything I wanted in a shopping app. And has a lot of features I didn't know I wanted, but now can't live without. I fill out my list on my iPad, sync to my iPhone and go ti the store. I know ahead of time how much I'm going to spend.
I will admit the process to sync could use MORE documentation and more reliable. Hence the four stars. Fix this and I will give it five.
I also wish the app would offer a choice between counting down (as it does now) as you buy items and counting up.
If I could get Apple's "write a review" applet to edit longer reviews, I would write more. But as it doesn't scroll correctly, I'm now typing where it is covered by the keyboard. So esuse any errors in this paragrapht
Nice App, needs some tweaking
I love that I can make separate lists for different stores and have a running total of price with sales tax.
My biggest wish is that they'd add an expiration date tracker to the Pantry section and have the option to notify us when an ingredient will soon/has expired. It'd be even better if there was a separate section for stuff in the fridge!
I wish it would automatically calculate a unit price when you have a total price so you can compare products to see which is the better deal, but I suppose there are other apps for that.
I don't find the Deals feature very useful because search terms have to be an exact match to find results. I wish you could choose your favorite stores in the app and browse their deals primarily.
App crashes if you remove every item from one list to another, so it's best to leave one phony item on the list, move the necessary items, then delete the last one so this doesn't happen (or make sure to add it to the list you intend to from the start).
Overall I'm not thrilled but I still prefer this app over the many others I've tried.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Capigami, Inc.
- © Capigami, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.