Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery list app. Grocery keeps your list sorted in the order you shop in your grocery store, works with Apple Watch and Siri, and is FREE to download!
Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud! Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
Grocery was designed from the ground up to work best with Apple Watch. Checking items off your list on Apple Watch is lightning fast. You can even add items from the watch if you need to!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
• Switch between different Reminder's lists for different stores
- Siri -
• Add items to your list with Siri.
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
- Lightning Fast -
• Grocery is optimized for fast list entry
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
• Tap + to continue adding more items
• Copy and paste a list to add multiple items at once
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list automatically next time
• Skipping an item or deleting it has no impact on sorting
- Multiple Stores -
• Add a Store for every place that you shop
• Grocery will learn your sorting order for each store
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
- Quick Add -
• Quick Add uses your shopping history to suggest items you frequently shop for.
• It's great for adding frequently shopped for items to your grocery list.
This update to Grocery includes support for Apple Watch Series 4!
- Complications for Infograph watch faces
- Support for new Apple Watch screen sizes
Multiple Stores on Apple Watch
- Switch the Store you're using to sort your list from Apple Watch using Force Press
- Apple Watch shows the store it's set to use in the title
- Syncing the sorting order of lists from iPhone is more reliable
We've fixed a few other bugs and made a few other improvements that include:
- Tapping an autocomplete suggestion adds the item to your list immediately
- Force Press the app icon to quickly change Lists or Stores
- Force Press on an item to reset its sorting history
- Fixed an odd crash on the grocery list screen when reordering items
- Fixes a crash when reloading the complication on certain watches
- Detecting multiple items in a single reminder works as intended
Thank you for using Grocery! If you enjoy the app, please tell a friend or leave a review.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 Star App
I’m torn. I’ve tinkered with the app for a few days and it works flawlessly ... for what it’s designed to do. So for that I want to give it 5 stars. But there are some things it just doesn’t do. Like allowing you to set favorites or automatically categorizing items by the aisle you are likely to find it. So for that I want to give it 4 stars. If I could I’d “split the baby” and give it 4.5 stars but that’s not an option. It’s not a 100% replacement for the Grocery IQ app I’ve used religiously for years ... but it’s not trying to be. And since that app is no longer available exploring other options is in order for me. Time will tell if I end up preferring automatically sorting my list by the order I check them off vs explicitly sorting my list based upon the aisle layout in the store. What I can say now is that it seems to work as advertised. It’s designed to A) automatically sort a given shopping list based upon the store(s) you frequent, and B) support multiple shopping lists ... while providing a more simple and intuitive user experience with a much cleaner and modern look. And Siri support on top of that! It succeeds on that front without question so it’s earned a spot on my home screen for an extensive test drive. And the developers have a new purchase.
Cannot make separate list for separate stores
I have to agree with a May 7 reviewer that, for me, success means I can make separate lists for different stores. I list an item & it appears on the list for each of the grocery stores on the store list. My primary store doesn’t carry an item on my list. Another store has a sale with BOGO items I want to buy. Several factors account for shopping at multiple stores for items on my lists. If I cannot make my grocery list specific for a certain store, then I must make a note which store beside which item? Not practical for me. In trying to figure this out, I became quite confused with the headings ‘store’ & ‘lists’, especially when tapping the header store/lists brought up a couple of the stores. I am pretty smart with a good thought process, so tapping the store & then the list would bring up the store & the list for that store. Your app is neat, nice looking, & convenient for many, but for me it isn’t doing the job unless I am somehow not seeing something staring me right in the face. Thank You. Jp
Developer Response ,
As you use the app, it will learn which items you check off at each store. The items that you never purchase at that store will appear at the bottom of the list under an “unsorted” section. When you switch stores, they will switch around as needed.
If you’d rather have completely separate lists, use the Lists feature instead of Stores.
Hope that helps!
Good App, Could be Great.
I have only been using this app for about 2-3 weeks now and I really like it. I would give it 5 stars but I have a couple of issues.
1. The screen always closes so I have to keep opening my phone. It would be great if the app would keep the phone on or at least give you the option to do that.
2. I have created different lists and stores and no matter what list or store I choose, the app always says “grocery” in the upper left hand corner. I even deleted the default “grocery” list. And it still say that. It would be nice if it said the name of the list or store you choose.
Thank you for a good and simple to use app. And it can only get better with a few simple tweaks.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
1. This is a great idea! We'll consider this for a future update :)
2. The title should update to the Store name if you have created any stores. If it's not, then you may have found a bug. We'll look into it!
Glad you like the app!
- Conrad Stoll
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Conrad Stoll
- In-App Purchases
- Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.