Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery List
By Conrad Stoll
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery list app. Grocery keeps your list sorted in the order you shop in your grocery store, works with Apple Watch and Siri, and is FREE to download!
Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud! Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
Grocery was designed from the ground up to work best with Apple Watch. Checking items off your list on Apple Watch is lightning fast. You can even add items from the watch if you need to!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
• Switch between different Reminder's lists for different stores
- Siri -
• Add items to your list with Siri.
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
- Lightning Fast -
• Grocery is optimized for fast list entry
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
• Tap + to continue adding more items
• Copy and paste a list to add multiple items at once
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list automatically next time
• Skipping an item or deleting it has no impact on sorting
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Thank you so much for using Grocery! If you like the app please leave a rating on the App Store!
In this version we've:
- Added URL schemes for launching the app and adding new items. Thank you for the feature request! Check the FAQ for details.
- Fixed a minor bugs and crashes that popped up.
Promising but coming up short
I really want to like this app. Large type is a bonus on Apple Watch. However the slow, clunky speed of checking off items renders this app almost useless. Aisle sorting is also wonky- been to the store 4 times and items are still out of place. Sometimes the order on phone and watch don't match even after force quitting and restating Apple Watch app. Please give the option for manual sorting only and speed up the time it takes to check off items from the list and I will return. Until then I will go back to AnyList.
Reminders with black background
Still has all the short comings of the Reminders app. No way to sort alphabetically, to check for duplicates. The checked off items remain on the list, cluttering up the view. When you do check off an item it takes about 5 to 10 seconds before you can do anything else. Multiple crashes while just setting up my list. Not for me. Still searching. Haven't found a list app with some simple features. "Sort, within the list, and a fair price."
Good, simple Grocery App
This is a good solid, simple, grocery app. It works well with reminders and syncs to all your devices including Apple Watch. I would like to see some mechanism whereby, once you check off all the groceries that you have bought, you can easily put in the same items for your next trip. Perhaps a list of prior items.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Conrad Stoll
- © 2017 Conrad Stoll
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development$1.99