Gronda is an award-winning app for passionate chefs, waiters, sommeliers, baristas and all other hospitality professionals. Gronda gives you the unique opportunity to network, to advance your career and to share inspiration with everybody who works in hospitality. Christian Bau (3 Michelin-stars), Thomas Bühner (3 Michelin-stars), Marcel Ribis (Head Sommelier), Johann Lafer (TV-Chef) and many more stars of the industry are already part of the network.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE GRONDA
• GET INSPIRATION & KNOWLEDGE: Get inspired by the best hospitality professionals, and get insights into the most recent and vital trends of the industry.
• ADVANCE YOUR CAREER: Define your dream job, and show off your work experience on your profile. Afterward, you can apply to a vast number of jobs inside the app—quick and easy.
• CONNECT WITH OTHERS: Find friends, colleagues and other exciting individuals in the industry, and stay up to date on their current experiences and ideas.
• RECEIVE JOB OFFERS: Finally, companies will actively get in contact with you — not the other way around. Receive job offers from the best and most renowned companies, and reply to them with a single click of a button.
• FIND THE BEST EMPLOYERS: Get insights into the work environment of the best hospitality employers. Check out the profiles of people working at your dream company, and get behind-the-scenes insights into their work-life and their creations.
• SHOWCASE YOUR WORK: Show off your skills to the world! Create stories of your most exciting creations and ideas while sharing your knowledge and becoming an innovator within your field of work.
- Welcome home. Now you only see things you actually want to see.
- New topics will make it easier for you, to find what you actually looking for.
- Completely new and overworked branding and design.
- Biggest launch since years. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs lots of work !
1-Why would you advertise this app on the US App Store when the app is 90% in German ? I actually saw some Italians there complaining about such a thing . If you want the app to be just for Germans then fine , but if you want to make it for everyone, you should either make it in English or at least have the option for everything to be translated in English, not just a couple of recipes .
2- The app was presented as a place where chefs and foodies can come share experiences. Not sure why that part about jobs was added there.
3- Recipes aren’t very clear except very few of them.
4- Take off the music from the videos . Insert a narration from someone instead.
This is an app
Nicely developed app with features that are useful for those with opposable thumbs and who can see wavelengths of light from 400 to 700 nm. Very useful 👍🏽
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.